Dad??(12)

(Shawn to the side)
Shawn POV
After I left I went home. I wish I could go with Vanessa but she doesn't want me never did. I walked in the house to see Serinity and Kevin all hugged up and shit.

"Mmm" I said clearing my throat.

"Oh hey bro" Serinity said getting up.

"Hi" I said looking at Kevin.

"Sup" He said getting up also.

"I should get going, see you later" He said to Serinity kissing her like I was standing right here.

"Yea, bye" I said stopping them from kissing. He then walked out and I closed the door and locked it behind him.

"Why you have to be so mean to him" Serinity said. I just shrugged."I know you not doing that because of Trevor"

"No but it's just something about him that I don't like"

"Well you need to start being nicer to him because we are together and we are staying together"

"I thought you were so in love with Trevor though"

"I don't like him"

"So what you just stop liking him and go to some other dude"

"At least he doesn't cheat on me"

"How do you know that"

"Because I know him and I trust him"

"You don't know him no better than me and I don't trust him so how you get so much trust for him"

"Because.... You know what I'm not about to sit here and argue with you because I know what I want and who I like and it's not Trevor" She said going upstairs.

Serinity POV

UGHHH....I swear my brother just doesn't understand. He just wants me to be with Trevor and I don't know why. He cheated on me why would you want me to go back with some dude like that. He doesn't even know Kevin he doesn't know who he is and what kind of personality he has he just automatically not like him and I don't even care if he don't like him because I'm going with him not Shawn. Kevin would never cheat on me so he should trust him more than Trevor but apparently not. Just then the doorbell rung. I heard Shawn talking to someone then I heard footsteps coming upstairs. Someone knocked on my door and I went and got it. I opened my room door to see my best friends.

"Hey y'all" I said sitting down on my bed as they came in and closed the door behind them.

"What's wrong" Lauren said noticing how my attitude was.

"Shawn getting in my nerves and he keep saying I should go back with Trevor but I don't want to I don't like him anymore"

"It's ok girl" Lauren said and came and hugged me.

"What's wrong with you Loli" I said sitting up.

"Nothing it's just my boy friend is aggravating and he hasn't hung out with me for a while I think he is cheating on me" I then got up and hugged her.

"I know how you feel I think my boy friend is too but I don't want to believe that so I keep telling Shawn that he not and that he would never do that"

"Who's your boyfriend" Loli said.

"This boy name Kevin"

"Tyrell's brother?"

"Yea you know him"

"Yea he's in my class"

"Oh" I said sitting back down and letting Lauren braid my hair.