Trevor goes with Jade!!(16)

Saturday

I was so happy to go somewhere with Trevor even though I seen him everyday and night because he kept showing up at my window in the middle of the night. We were gonna go to the movies and out to eat and my mom and dad said I can stay until 12 because I told them I was going with Lauren. Lauren is coming to pick me up so it can look like I'm going with her. Me and Trevor are going to see Gallows. I don't know if he chose me or Serinity but I'm guessing me because he has been talking to me and he is taking me to the movies.
"Bye mom, bye dad" I said trying to rush out of the house to Lauren's car so we could go before they got there.

"Wait right there we wanna meet this Lauren girl"

"Ughhh, ok mom" I went to Lauren's car and told her that my parents wanted to meet and she got out the car happy becausr she always wanted to meet my parents, I don't know why though. We walked back in my house so they could see her she was wearing jeans and a pink v-neck shirt.

"Mom,dad this is Lauren, Lauren this is mom and dad"

"Hi sweetie" My mom said getting up and shaking her hand my dad did the same.

"Hi" she said after she shook their hands.

"Are y'all in the same grade"

"And class" She said.

"Oh that's good well we just wanted to meet you"

"It was nice meeting y'all"

"You too"

"Bye mom, bye dad"

"Oh and remember I'm not gonna be here when you get back" My mom said.

"Oh yea you are going on to Miami"

"Yep"

"Ok well bye mom and dad" I said then we closed the door and got in the car and left.

"So why your mom going to Miami"

"Because she is a business woman she going for her job"

"Oh cool"

"Your dad staying here"

"Yea sadly, this is actually the first time my dad isn't going on a trip with my mom"

"Oh how come"

"I don't know he said he gotta work but I think he just tryna watch me"

"Oh, well see later" She said dropping me off at the park and giving me my clothes to change into.

"See ya and thanks"

"Your welcome" I got out the car and Trevor was sitting on his car waiting on me.

"I'm about to change in the restroom I'll be back" I said and he nodded then I walked to the restroom.

Jade's Dad POV

After Jade left her mom wanted to follow her because she didn't believe her when she said she was going with the girl named Lauren, but I told her she can't break her daughter's trust like that and she got mad and said she wants to see what she is doing behind her backs so she told me to go. I followed them to the park. I saw her get out of the car with some clothes then she walked by some dude and said something and he nodded. She then walked to the restroom. A couple minutes later she came out with lip stick on and she had on this outfit. I was surprised that was my little girl. What was she wearing?
(Jade's outfit to the side)

She then walked to the dude she said something to and kissed him. Oh hell no this young boy was feeling all over my daughter. I just pulled off and went home before I went over there and punched the mess out of that young man whoever he is. I got back home and Sharon(Jade's mom) was sitting on the couch watching TV.
I walked to the chair next to the couch and sat down.

"So what happened"

"Nothing they just stopped by the park and picked up some other girl then they went to the movies, but I didn't follow them all the way there I just came back" I said lying because I don't want her mom to get in the middle of that she can be really....well I can't really think of what to call her but she's the reason Jade hated us. I had to get Sharon to let her stay out until 12 and she finally said yes.

"Oh well that's good, I better go get ready because I'm going to have to leave soon" She said getting up and going upstairs.

Trevor POV
After the movies

We were now at Red lobster. We already ordered our food and she was just looking down at her hands.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing" She said still looking at her hands and playing with her fingers.

"Jade" I said then she looked up.

"Yea"

"Tell me what's wrong"

"It's just having to lie to my parents all the time because they won't let me be me I can't do anything around them, you don't know how that makes me feel" She said soundly like she was about to cry.

"Aww don't cry" I said getting up and going to her side and hugging her.

"Lol your so sweet" she said giggling.

"So...umm...can I ask you something?"

"Yea sure" she said wiping away her tears.

"Will you go with me?" the she looked up at me like I was crazy. "What?" I said because of the way she was looking at me.

"Its just I never expected you to ask me out"

"Haha, I know it took me a while to ask, so will you"

"Yes" then we hugged and kissed and I went and sat back on the other side because our food came. Before we left red lobster, Jade changed back and I took her half way to her house and she walked the rest. I waited for her to get in the house then I went down the road.

Jade POV

I got home at 11:53 and my dad was sleep on the couch.

"Dad, dad" I said shaking him to wake him up. "Go to bed"

"Alright but you gonna have to tell me about your day tomorrow"

"Ok" I said then he went upstairs to his room and I went to mine.

12:36

I just got in bed when I got a call, it was from Trevor.

"Hello" I said sitting up on my bed.

"Hey bae"

"What do you want"

"Dang, what's wrong with you"

"What's wrong with me!!!really!!I'm tired and sleepy and I don't feel like talking it is too late at night and I just seen you I don't wanna talk to you right now call tomorrow, bye"

"Wai....." He said before I hung up. I then laid back on the bed and my phone vibrated.

MyBaby:-) : Goodnight beautiful. I smiled at the text and texted back.

MyFuture: Goodnight. Then I went back to sleep.