31

(Isaac on the side)

Serinity POV

Today we go back to school, ughhh. We had a whole week out from snowing and then 2 more weeks for spring break and now we have to go back. I DO NOT wanna go, I don't feel like being bother and I know Loli gonna come tryna start something, I'm not in the mood for that today. I swear if she try me I'm popping off. Today was the start of spirit week. Today was twin day, me and Jessica were gonna dress alike and she said that Lauren called her and said she was gonna be to school today. I haven't seen her since she was kidnapped and I miss her. I don't know where she's staying and she has a different number, so I have to get everything from her today. Lauren was gonna do twin day with us too. We found some white crop tops last week and we decided to wear those. My crop top said Best in black letters. Jessica's said Friends and we got one for Lauren that said Forever. We were gonna give it to her so she could put on. I did my hygiene then got dressed in that and some black distressed jeans and some black Tims. I drove to school and saw Jessica and Lauren and they had on the same thing. I ran to Lauren and gave her a hug.

"Ommmgggg I missed you" I said hugging her tight.

"I missed you too, but your gonna kill me from this hug" she said making me laugh. We went in the school and saw all these people with the twin outfits. I walked to Trevor, who refused to do twin day. Shawn did the same, I don't know why, next time imma make him and we could dress alike.

"Hey bae" I said kissing him.

"What did I tell you before" he said making me laugh before I kissed him again but more passionate.

"Y'all so cute" Lauren said and we broke the kiss.

"Hey bae" Ty said coming up behind Jessica scaring her a little.

"Boy don't do that" she said hitting his arm.

"Where's Que"

"He's coming late"

"Oh" I said then Loli and Jade came by smiling. They were dressed alike, they had on superman outfits.

"Hey Trevor" Jade said then I stood in front him and raised my eyebrow looking at her, she know not to try me.

"I think you should leave" Lauren said looking at her raising her eyebrow and Jessica did the same.

"And if I didn't"

"Bitch don't try me, now fly away" she said shooing her away.

"Whatever" she said and they started to walk off.

"SUPER BITCHES UNITE" Ty yelled running around acting like he was flying with his first in the air and then the bell rung and he kissed Jessica and ran like that all the way to class.

"Lol, he a fool" I said walking to class with Trevor still holding onto me.

Lunch Time

Vanessa came and sat down at the table. Jay wanted to do twin day with KC this year. Vanessa was so mad because she had no twin and then they are still on bad terms so they weren't really talking. Jessica came to the table and sat down.

"How come you didn't do twin day" she asked Vanessa. Oh lawddd, they about to start arguing.

"Because I didn't want to"

"Are you sure it's because you didn't want to or is it because no one wanted to dress like you"

"Whatever" she said rolling her eyes.

Jessica POV

"And I hope you don't think Shawn didn't tell me what yo bitch ass did" I said getting up going to her.