Revenge(36)

Trevor POV

It's been a while and we still have not found Serinity. We tried to track her phone but it was at the park when we found it. I'm guessing they figured we would try to track it and left it there. Me and Shawn have looked everywhere and still did not find her. I swear if they even fucking touch her I'm killing them. That's when I got a call from an unknown number but I decided to answer it.

Phone Conversation:

Me: hello??

Unknown: What's up lil bitch?? Oh yea if you want your lil bitch back yo ass better be at the trap house on peach tree or the bitch dying.

The person said laughing then hanging up. Tf who was that. I looked at Shawn.

"What was that about"

"Some nigga just called and said to meet him on peach tree or he gonna kill Serinity"

"You know who is was"

"Nahh it was some dude and it sounded like a bunch of people were around him"

"Come on man" Shawn going to his car and I got in with him. I called Ty, Jay and them so by time we got to the trap they were already there. We had to discuss the plan when we get there. Here we come Rin.

Jessica POV

I was home alone because I dropped Aaleece off at my mom's. I miss my baby and now Ty is gone and I have nun to do. That's when someone knocked on the door. I went to look through the peep hole but it was a finger covering it. I went to my window to see if I could see the person but I couldn't and it was no car in the driveway tf. I got my gun out the drawer and went to open the door after hearing them ring the doorbell and knock again. I opened the door to be face to face with Vanessa she pushed me causing my gun to drop out my hand and slide across the floor. I tried to get it but was pulled back by my hair and slammed into the wall. She pulled me back and started punching me. I saw an opportunity to hit hurt back and started wild'n on her. I was pushed onto the floor. I flipped us over and punch her in her face over and over again until I seen blood coming from her nosey. She kneed me then punched me. I was able to jump up before she could get me on the ground she got up looking madder than before. Looked like the damn devil. She ran into me pushing me to the the desk I fell back and she took the lamp off of it and hit me in the face. That shit hurt so fucking bad. She continuously hit me. Until I was about to roll over. She threw the lamp on the ground it scattered all over me and the floor I felt my face and it was cuts all over my face from all the glass that lamp was made of. Then I saw her draw her gun.

"I been waiting to kill yo ass since I met you" she said laughing. I just gave her a cold stare not even being scared.

"Then do it bitch and let Shawn know you killed his baby's mother"

"Shut up bitch"

"What you gonna do you not gonna shoot me" I said giving her a fake smile.

"I will"

"I'm waiting" I said and when she was about to shoot I grabbed my gun that I saw under the table next to me and shot her in the leg getting a bullet in my arm.

"Wtf" She screamed dropping to the floor. I got up and aimed my gun at her.

"Now what was all that shit you were talking" she just looked at me not saying a word.

"I don't have time for your ass get out my fucking house before I shoot your ass again and you better not come near me or my child again because I will kill a bitch with no remorse, I'm letting your ass off only because of Shawn now leave" I said and seeing her try to get up. I jacked her up by her arm and pushed her out the door. I looked around and my house was a mess. Ughhh, the shit I do for Shawn. Swear Trevor need to control his damn sister. Then I got my key to go to the hospital.