Home(27)

(Lauren on the side)
Jessica POV
I pulled away from the kissed surprised. I can't believe he just kissed me.

"Ugh, my bad I don't know what I was thinking" he said rubbing his forehead. I kissed him and he looked at me like I did something crazy.

"So you liked me kissing you" he asked confused.

"Lol, I guess you could say that"

"You know I always liked you right"

"I liked you too but where do we go from there"

"Will you be my girl" he asked out the blue. Then he put his head down.

"Yes" I said laughing because I was blushing so hard. Then he looked at me.

"Aww, you blushing" he said which made me cover my face. He just laughed and removed my hands and kissed me.

Next Morning
KC POV

I woke up in Jay room and realized it was morning time. I jumped out his bed and looked at my phone. I had 30 miss calls all from my mom. She's gonna kill me when I get home, I won't be able to go anywhere ever again. I called her back ready for her to yell at me.

"Mom" I said.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??"

"I accidentally fell asleep at Jay's house"

"Are you there now"

"Yes ma'am, I'll come as quick as I can"

"Well I don't know when it's gonna be because it's snowing and I don't want y'all driving" she said then I looked out the window and saw that it was snowing.

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to fall asleep"

"Just stay there until it stops snowing" she said then hung up. Wow, I thought that was gonna be a lot worst. It might be when I get home. I walked downstairs and saw Jay on the couch sleep with the TV on. I went down to the couch.

"Baby" I whispered in his ear. Then started pulling it.

"Hm" he mumbled then sat up and stretched.

"Go lay in your bed, you know you too tall to lay on the couch, why you down here anyway" I said

"You a wild sleeper" he said rubbing his eyes and yawning. Ohhh, his sleepy voice is so sexy, it's so deep.

"My bad" I said laughing.

"It's cool" he said shaking his head.

"What time is it" he asked.

"9:30"

"Oh shit, I was suppose to take you home" he said about to get up.

"Yea, but it's snowing and my mom said stay here until it stops, hopefully it last to next week, then I can stay here and wouldn't have to go to school or anything" I said pushing him back on the couch and sitting in his lap facing him.

"It's snowing" he said looking at the window.

"Yep" I said pushing my hair to the side.

"Why you on me like this" he asked looking at me.

"You want to get off you" I said about to get up.

"Hell nahh, I was just asking" he said quickly pulling me back down and grabbing my butt. I just laughed at his reaction. Then he started kissing my neck.

"Dudeeeee" I said pushing him a little.
"What" he said with his head still in the crock of my neck.

"Stoppp" I slightly moaned.