Collapsed(25)

(Jay on the side)
Shawn POV

Jessica was in the hospital all week and she gets out today. Me and Ty are going back to the hospital today. Her parents said they were going to sign her out. She doesn't know that Aaleece is missing. We are planning on telling her today. Vanessa's been mad at me because I've been going to the hospital to check on Jessica. Even though me and Jessica is my ex. I'm not about to just not check on her, I still care about her. She's still my friend. That's when the bell rung. I walked to lunch and sat at the table. Then Vanessa came in the lunch room. She looked bored because she was third wheeling with KC and her boyfriend Jay. They all walked to the table. Serinity and Trevor came and sat down too.

"Serinity get your friend" Ty said coming over to the table.

"Who" She said looking at him.

"Lolita" he said pointing at her.

"Lol, boy you know she ain't my friend"

"That's not what you were saying before and you didn't believe anyone" He said sitting down.

"Did I ask you to bring up the past" She said waving her fork around.

"Ight, chill, Trevor get your girl she about to kill me with a damn fork"

"She not my girl" he said putting in his headphones.

"We'll see" Ty said. "Why y'all so quiet"

"We not, just no one wanna talk to you" Serinity said.

"Damn, that's how y'all feel" he said putting his hand on his heart. That's when Jade came to the table.

"Why you over here" Serinity said.

"Because I fucking can, it's a free country"

"You were not invited over here" Vanessa said.

"Hoe please, anyway I need to get my stuff from your house" She said talking to Trevor.

"So" he said with a straight face not looking at her.

"So imma come and get my stuff"

"You not coming to my house"

"I need my stuff"

"Bitch, buy new stuff" Serinity said.

"First off, who you calling a bitch, second I was talking to him not you"

"It don't matter he don't wanna talk to you" Serinity said getting up.

"You think you so special because you with him, sweety your sadly mistaken, don't forgot who he was with first"

"Seems to me he only wanted to fuck"

"Glad you know he had his dick in my pussy"

"Haha, but his mouth was on mine...... How I taste" Serinity said smiling.

"Wait what" We all said. That's when Jade hit Serinity and they started fighting. Serinity punched her in the face and Jade fell. Serinity got on top of her and started beating her. She was throwing blow after blow and jade was kicking and screaming. An administrator came and pulled Serinity off of her and as she was walking Serinity to the office, Jade came behind her and pulled her hair. Which caused Serinity head to jurk back. Jade pushed her into the locker and punched her. Serinity punched Jade in the head multiple times.

"Sharkeisha no" Ty yelled. Then Jade fell into the locker. Her head hit the side of it and she started bleeding. Serinity kicked her with her Tims repeatedly. Jade head was hitting against the locker each time Serinity kicked her. Then the security guard came and stopped the fight. He took Serinity to the principal office and the teachers took jade to the nurse and they called her parents. Then the bell rung indicating that it was time to go to the next class.