Who Are You?(3)

Serinity POV

When I saw him I didn't know what to think. It couldn't be Trevor he died. I looked back at my brother. All he did was put his head down.

"Bro, you not gonna introduce us to your friends?" I said not taking my eyes off of ole dude.

"Umm...yea....this is Travis, Kevin, and..... Tre--Ice" Shawn said sounding like he didn't wanna tell me.

"You shore about that" I said now looking at Shawn who then turned his head like he didn't wanna look at me.

" Yea I'm shore"

"What's his real name?" I say now looking back at Ice and pointing at him. Shawn looked at him then back to me.

"Ask him yourself" Then Ice looked at him like he was mad for him saying that.

"What's your real name?"

"Why does it matter?" He said getting an attitude with me. I'm like who the fuck he think he getting an attitude with I only asked a fucking question.

"Who's this sis" Shawn said looking at Lolita and smiling trying to change the subject. He might of changed it for now, but i'm gonna go back to it. Loli started smiling too. Ewww they flirting, I don't want my best friend flirting with my brother.

"This is Lolita"

"But you can call me Loli" She said staring my brother down. Like damn stop staring at each other yall dont even know each other and I thought my brother had a girl.

"Stop staring her down and say somethig" ice said reading my mind. Shawn looked at him like he wanted to hurt him.

"What im just saying" This boy is to much. he can't be Trevor he is too heartless, disrespectful, and mean, but he still sexy as'f I wish he wasn't so uhh.

1 hour later

We were sitting down watching movies. then Ice got up and went in the kitchen so I decided to go to the kitchen too cause I needed to talk to him.

When I got in there he was looking down on his phone, so he didn't notice me.

"Umm..can it ask you a question?" I said which made him look up from his phone.

"What?" Here he go again with the attitude.

"Why you so mean, disrespectful, and heartless?"

" Cause I want to how the fuck you think I got the name Ice?" Ok now I'm getting tired of this attitude.

"Stop being like that acting like you the shit then you got that attitude that I don't like you so fucking disrespectful how do you do expect other people to respect you I don't see why shawn your friend and just to tell you your not the shit you ain't shit at all, but a disrespectful bitch ass nigga" it was beyond pissed now like who the fuck he think he is cause he ain't nothin he maybe fine but I don't tolerate disrespectful niggas. I thought he was cool at first until he started acting like this. I thought he would be something like Trevor because he look like him but I was definitely wrong.

"I dont give a fuck what you think and let people talk they don't have to respect me and you don't either I mean I'm not respecting you at all so you might as well stop trying cause I really don't get a fuck and don't be talking shit about me when you dont even know me you don't know what I went through it maybe a reason why I act like this you ever thought about that or your ass too dumb to think about things like that"

"Who the fuck you think you talking to I'm smarter than you'll ever be and you don't know what I been through but I don't treat people like shit like I'm better than everyone like I don't give a shit about anything or anyone-you know what fuck you I don't even give a fuck anymore it's pointless for me to sit here and fuss with you I don't have time for people like you"

"What do you mean people like me were all human and the same"

"I'm nothing like your bitch ass and I'm glad and I hope I don't meet any other nigga like your disrespectful ass and you maybe human but you're not acting like you are you like you're better than everyone and like you dont give a fuck"

"That's because I don't give a fuck" After he said that I walked out the kitchen I don't have time for this.

Ice POV

I'm glad she left because I was getting tired of her. Yes i am Trevor, she think I died, but I didn't. I payed the nurse to tell my family I died. I told my sister and family, but I never told her cause I knew she would trip then me my mom and sister moved here 3 months after I faked my death. When shawn found out he was cool with it. I started working for Ace my boss and got me my sister and mom a house. I wasn't gonna even come to Shawn house until she left but he insisted that I come because either way she's gonna be mad at me for lying. I only did it to leave town because I was in so much shit that's why I got shot. I couldn't risk my family and girl life so I lied and told them I died then moved to Chicago. Right now I'm acting like a total jerk to her because I don't want her to get suspicious I know that she noticed that I look familiar so I thought if I act different she'll stop thinking about it and right not it's working. I got the name Ice from Shawn cause he said I'm heartless now without Serinity and to tell the truth I think he's right I mean I'm nothing like I use to be when I was with Serinity. I guess I changed when I met her and when I left I changed again cause she wasn't in my life. Shawn came in the kitchen looking at me.

"What did you do cause Serinity is so mad" Shawn said leaning on the bar.

"All I did was answer all her fucking stupid questions" Then he shrugged and walked out of the kitchen.

Now that I think about it I probably was a little mean to her maybe I should apologize, but then on the other hand she deserved it cause she shouldn't be trying to change someone, so I don't give a fuck if she mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Trevor and Serinity ever make up and work out?

Comment and tell me how it was.