New "Friend"??(10)

Trevor POV

(Picture of Trevor on the side)

When we got to his house, I got out last and walked up to the door slowly because I'm lowkey afraid to confront her. Shawn opened the door and when we went in she was sitting on the couch watching tv, but when we got closer to her I noticed that she wasn't watching tv alone she was watching tv with some dude but I didn't see his face yet. Now I'm having second thoughts about going up to her and talking to her.

"Hey, sis" Shawn said causing her and ole dude to turn around and when they did I was shocked to see who it was but I wasn't the only person shocked because Serinity eyes got real big then she turned back around.

"Wassup Trevor" Kevin said getting up and dapping me up.

"Wassup" I said dryly.

"What you doing here" Shawn said dapping him up.

"He's my company" Serinity said still looking at the tv.

"Your company" Shawn asked walking towards her.

"Yes, is there a problem with him being my company" She said with attitude.

"I mean no but when did y'all start hanging out" He asked curious and I was too.

"He helped me carry my things to class when he accidentally ran into me and made me drop my books" She said and then Shawn looked at Kevin and he just turned away.

"So what y'all friends now" He said.

"Yea, I guess so" She said finally taking her eyes off the tv.

"Oh,ok" He said about to walk away.
"What is he doing here" Serinity said pointing at me but still not looking at me.

"I mean he is my friend" He said with a duhh tone.

"Whatever, come here Kevin" She said turning towards him and he went and sat by her. When we got in Shawn room I got super mad.

"Ughh, I swear she be doing this stuff on purpose" I said plopping onto his bed.

"First, get the fuck off my bed second you need to chill dude if y'all meant to be together y'all will but maybe just not now at this moment" He said and that actually made sense so I need to calm down and just let it be and if we don't get together than I know we weren't ever meant for each other.

Serinity POV

Ughhh why did he have to be here I mean I know him and my brother friends but Shawn never brought him here when I didn't wanna talk to him. I hope he is jealous from me hanging out with Kevin because it's so cute and funny when he's jealous ohhh he is so fine. Ughh let me get this off my mind I'm mad at him and it's staying that way. As we were sitting there Kevin kept feeling on my leg and stuff like move dude we are barely friends I pushed him away from me and he just laughed I rolled my eyes.

Two Months Later

Omggg I swear I love my life, life has been soooooooo good since I met Kevin. We now go together and he is the sweetest, nicest, cutest, bestest boyfriend ever. He treats me so well. Ever since we started going together Trevor stop coming around which made me even happier because now I can be with my baby and not around he cheating ass at least Kevin is respectful and won't cheat on her beautiful girlfriend.

"Stopppppp" I whined because Kevin kept tickling me and kissing all over my neck.

"Why should I you know you like it" He said with his head still against my neck. All I could do was smile and laugh.

"Kevinnnn" I accidentally moaned.

"See you love big daddy don't you" He said feeling on my thigh.

"No" I said pushing him finally getting him off me.

Next Day
Kevin POV

I was currently chilling with my girlfriend. I haven't talked to her in forever because I was always with Serinity. I was kissing on her and she was moaning and shit. I swear if my little brother wasn't up stairs I would beat that shit up, but I don't want him knowing about that type of shit now.

"Babbyyyyy" She moaned. Then I stopped and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why the fuck you stop" She said mad asf lol.

"Because I gotta go because Serinity want me to come over"

"Ughh fuck her damnn"

"Baby chill and I thought she was your best friend"

"I don't care about that bitch she stole my man she stole necklace and she made everyone not like me she deserves everything that's coming for her she ruined my life so imma make her's a living hell she don't know who she fucked with when she--"

"Loli, chill we will get her when we get our chance but as for now she's my girlfriend and your best friend got it"

"Got it" She said still mad but you can see she was tryna calm down.

"Awww give me kiss" I said and she gave me a peck and then got up and that shit made me mad she know I hate when all she gives me is a peck on the lips.

"Come on Jay" I yelled calling my brother so we could go.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Comment and Vote and tell how this chapter was it is very short but I wanted to update something. Thanks for voting on the other chapters.

So Trevor's the cheater but look at Kevin.....
Kevin's girlfriend??
Fake people...
I thought that was her best friend.....