Back to School(9)

(Picture of Vanessa on the side)

Trevor POV

Two Months Later

It's now Monday and me and Serinity haven't talked sinced two months ago. When she said she wanted no contact with me she was serious because she unfollowed me on everything, she didn't text me, call me, or even come to me and talk. I know I fucked up and I didn't mean to, Shawn was super mad too, but he came and we talked and he told me how she was crying non-stop for the first week but after that her attitude was like fuck it fuck him idc and when I heard that I didn't know what to do because she would never say that and now look at what I did. I went in the shower to get ready for school. When I got out I put on some kacky pants a plain white t and i put my gray hoodie that said illest in black letters over it and a gray snapback that I found in my room then I got in my car and went to school. When I got there I went straight to class not wanting to talk to anyone. I sat in the back and waited for everyone to come in. I put my head down and then I heard the bell ring and everyone came running in the class. Dre came and tapped me and asked if I was ok I said that I was ok but we both know I was lying but he just left it alone because he could tell I didn't wanna talk about it. Mr. Davis started teaching and everyone was writing down notes that's when Serinity and Lauren walked in class, they got really close after they met they have a lot in common.

"Where have you two been" Mr. Davis said still writing on the board.

"We came from the nurse" Lauren said.

"Do y'all have a pass"

"No sir" They both said.

"Have a seat but don't make being late an habit especially without a pass" He said and then they went and sat by each other. After class I went to my locker and got my books for the next class. When I closed my locker Audri was standing there.

"What" I said not wanting to be bothered with her today.

"Lawdd is that how you gonna treat the mother of your child"

"First that is not my child and second you proud of being a soon to be teen mom" I said with a confused look because that would be stupid if she is.

"I proud that it's your child" She said with a smirk.

"Yea whatever" I said walking around her and going to my next class.

Serinity POV

I was going to my next class when I saw Trevor talking to Audri. Ughhh I would love to just go up there and choke her but I'm not gonna do that and I don't even go with him anymore so why should I care. I brushed it off and went to my next class, Lauren wasn't in this class so looks like I'm in here by myself.

Lunch Time

I was sitting at the table waiting for Lauren to get out the line then a person I would never expect to be here came up to the table.

"Hayyy Serinity" Loli said sitting down next to me.

"Loli, what are you doing here" I said surprised.

"I live here now, my mom finally got that job" She said smiling hard. We hugged.

"I missed you so much gurl, we seriously have to catch up" I said then Lauren came and sat down. I introduced them and we all started talking like we were best friends for a long time which me and Loli were but now we have us an addition to our family.

Trevor POV

After school I decided to go to my mom's house and have a talk with her and Vanessa since I haven't talked to them in forever. I was going alone but Shawn was determined to come. I always thought he lowkey liked my sister but he always try to make it seem like he doesn't nigga too much, but that's probably a good thing because he is always with a different girl everyday. When we got there Shawn was the first to get out he went to the door and rang the doorbell. I just shook my head as I approached the door.

Shawn POV

Trevor sister Vanessa answered the door which made me happy because that gives me an excuse to hug her. She smiled and she hugged me, that's when i realized how short she was hugging me, she is 5'5 and I'm 6'0 she seemed so short. We sat there for a while until Trevor wanted to clear his throat making us pull apart I swear he get on my damn nerves. She hugged Trevor then let us in. We went in the living room where her mom was and we hugged her. I sat down on the couch next to Vanessa and Trevor sat in the chair across from his moms chair. We talked for hours and half the time Trevor was telling her about the situation between him and Serinity and she gave him some good advice I hope he uses it because I can tell they miss each other and can't last not talking to each other. Before we left me and Vanessa went in the kitchen to get something to drink and all I could do was stare at her body. Then when she turned around to give me the juice I pretended like I wasn't looking at her. We talked and she said she likes how I'm a good listener and all that other stuff then she put her number in my phone and that's when Trevor called to leave. We got in the car and I was super happy.

"Why you smiling so much" Trevor asked suspicious.

"Vanessa gave me her number"

"Oh lord, don't make me have to hurt you" He said

"I'm not the one cheating" I said and he gave me that evil look.

"Nigga shut the fuck up and I'm tryna fix this now that's why I'm going to your house" He said. Lord I pray this works out.

-------------------------------

Comment and Vote and tell me if you like it because I'm trying my best I'm still new at this but I hope you like it.