Chapter 35

John POV (Jade's Dad)

As I talked to Ace he told me about Sharon. She has been working with Dre and that's who she cheated on me with on that 'business trip.' I told myself I would get out of the game, but after hearing about Dre again and that Sharon cheated with him, I'm getting rid of him for good now. And imma be the one to kill him.

Jade POV

I was at Keaira house. We were discussing the plan but I was getting tired of discussing.

"So when are we gonna do this because we've been discussing plans for the longest" I said because I'm ready to make this son of a bitch suffer.

"We will but you have to be patience, we have to play this safe"

"Nahh fuck that, I'm doing this now I'm getting tired of waiting on y'all, y'all act like y'all scared"

"Scared of what"

"Exactly so let's finally take some action"

"We have to get Vanessa first"

"Then call her now" I said then she started dialing her number.

Vanessa POV

I woke up on the couch. I looked around to see Isaac was gone. My phone started ringing, it was Shawn.

"Hello"

"Where you at"

"Home"

"So why you ain't been answering"

"I was sleep"

"I called you last night too"

"I just said I was sleep"

"At 6"

"Yes" I said lying hoping he would leave it alone.

"Whatever, I need...." He said then my phone vibrated. I looked to see Keaira was calling.

"Hold on someone's calling me" I said then answered Keaira.

Phone Conversation

Me: hello

Keyyy: we need you to come to my house

Me: now??

Keyyy: yes

She said then hung up.

"Shawn I gotta call you back, I have to go somewhere" I said getting back on the phone with Shawn.

"Ight, I gotta talk to you so call when you get back home or stop by here"

"Ight" I said then hung and and got my keys to go to this girl house. I hope she don't have me doing nun crazy, I love my brother and I'm not tryna get into this, but I don't want anyone else hurt.

Serinity POV

I woke up to be face to face with Loli.

"The bitch is up" she said to someone backing up from me.

"You bitch you fucking kidnapped me...." I spat before I was slapped by someone. I hissed until I looked up to see that wasn't a hand it was a belt and Jade ugly ass was holding it.

"I been wanting to do that since I met your ass" she said giving me a devilish smile.

"Now we gonna need your help on whereabouts of Trevor or we will continue to do this and not let you go"