Chapter 26

Jessica POV
We were outside waiting on Ty to come back out. He was taking forever, I hope he's ok. We heard something collapse. Then Ty came running back out a few minutes later. He was holding Aaleece. I ran to him and grab her. She started choking, so I patted her back.

"Where's Audri" Ty's mom asked. Ty was about to fall and she caught him and he sat on the car. I sat next to him.

"She..." He said before the roof fell in."She couldn't get out, the stairs collapse when we were coming down. We fell and I covered Aaleece. She couldn't get out because all the stuff was on top of her and she told me to go when we heard the roof about to cave in so I took Aaleece and ran out" Ty said crying, out of breath. I put Aaleece in one arm and hugged Ty with the other.

"It will be ok"

"She's my sister" he said crying on my shoulder. That's when the police pulled up. The fire men started spraying the house.

"Excuse me, ma'am is this your house" the policemen asked Ty's mom.

"Yes"

"Can I ask you a few questions"

"Yea" she said walking to the side with him.

"Ty calm down" I told him, he just cried.

"What's wrong" Aaleece said trying to get out of my arms. I sat her on my lap. "Don't cry" She said trying to hug him. He looked up and smiled. Then the policemen came back and started asking Ty some questions.

Saturday
Shawn POV

I was now at home with Vanessa. We were just chilling watching TV. I haven't just been able to sit with my girlfriend and chill in a while. We either always were arguing, she was mad at me, or she would be with KC.

"You wanna go somewhere" She asked.

"Where you wanna go"

"Umm, idk, KC said that her and Jay were going bowling and she asked if I wanted to come"

"Ight, we can go, but Trevor and Serinity coming"

"Call them, imma ask KC what time we going"

"Ight" I said getting up.

Phone Conversation:

Trevor: Wassup

Shawn: Vanessa and KC wanted to go to the bowling alley today and they
wanna know if y'all wanna come

Trevor: Yea, but she might not want us to come

Shawn: Why not

Trevor: Because we would have to bring Ty and Jessica would come too, he still sad from Audri dying and he ain't taking it well and Jessica brought him here to get his mind off it

Shawn: Just bring them, Vanessa will be ok, I'll make sure she don't act crazy

Trevor: Ight

End of Conversation

"She said they going at 6" Vanessa said coming and sitting by me.

"Ight, I'll text Trevor and tell him"

"You don't mind if he bring someone right"

"Yea that's cool, who he bringing" She said looking at me.

"Umm Ty and uhhhh............."

"Boy spit it out" she slightly yelled.

"And Jessica"