Gathering Information(18)

Next Day
Serinity POV

I woke up really energized, I was actually ready to go to school and I don't know why. Well, actually I do,but I don't wanna get too excited because Trevor still has a girlfriend. I'm just glad to be his friend again even though I want to be more, I have to take my time, I'm going to do things that will make him want me. I'm going to wear something super cute today but not too short because I don't want it to be noticeable that I'm tryna get his attention. I did my morning routine then I went in the closet and found me an outfit.
(Serinity outfit to the side)

I put on my heels and then went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and Shawn was already there.

"What the hell are you wearing"

"Clothes"

"Nigga don't get smart with me, go change"

"No, it's nothing wrong with what I have on"

"It's something wrong with everything you have on"

"Whatever I'm not changing" I said then got an apple and walked to the garage. I grabbed the keys the Mercedes.

"Where the fuck you think you going with my Mercedes"

"To school"

"I swear to god if you get smart with me one more time, give me the keys"

"No I'm driving this today"

"No you not"

"Watch me" I said and got in the car, that's when he came to the car and pulled me out and took the keys from me.

"Now go change"

"I don't know who you think you are but you damn sure ain't my dad"

"Don't want to be"

"DADDDDDDDD"

"Call him all you want he gonna tell you the same thing"

"Bet"

"What's wrong now" He said coming in the garage.

"He won't let me drive the Mercedes"

"First this is my car, and she ain't finna mess up my baby"

"Sweety it is his car" Dad said.

"Ha" Shawn said.

"But you should also let her drive it sometimes" He finished.

"Ha" I said back.

"Whatever I'm driving this today and she need to go change anyway" Shawn said getting in the car. "Move out the way"

"No"

"Ight I'll just run your ass over" He said cranking up the car. Then I moved. "Like I thought" He said driving off.

"What are you wearing"

"It's just clothes dad"

"Clothes that you shouldn't be wearing"

"Ughhh I don't have time to change anyway, we been arguing so long that if I go change imma be late for school so bye dad" I said getting the keys to the Mustang.

"Don't hurt my baby"

"Whatever you sound just like Shawn" Then I got in the car and drove off.

At School

I was at my locker with Loli, when Audri came up.

"Hey" She said acting all nice.

"What do you want" I said aggravated already, looking at her like she was crazy.