The Meeting(2)

Serinity POV

Today, I finally get to see my brother again. I haven't seen him in a year so I'm ready to see him again. I texted Loli to wake her up then I went to the bathroom. I did my hygiene thing then went to my closet to see which outfit I was gonna wear because I bought a lot of clothes yesterday.

1 hour later

Its 9 in the morning now and the flight leaves at 10. Loli said she was on her way her, so I was just in my room waiting on her. About 3 minutes later the door bell rang I knew it couldn't be Loli, but it probably was my mom because she didn't come back last night. I went to the door and it was Ty. He was Loli's boy friend but idk if they gonna stay together because they be arguing all the time.

" Hey Ty why you here"

" I needed to tell you something, but I thing you need to sit down" I let him in. I was so afraid of what he had to say what if it was something really bad. I sat down and he did to.

" I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this and then it's right before you and Loli leave to go see your brother but......"

" What hurry up and tell me cause you scaring me"

" Your mom was shot yesterday that's why she didn't come back" When he said that I felt like my heart stopped. My mom was shot last night I don't know if I can even believe that.

"No, that can't happen" I said crying. I didn't even know what else to say.

" I'm so sorry, but she in the hospital"

" I have to go see her"

" You can't, you have to be on a plane in less than a hour" He's right but right now I didn't know if I wanted to go or if I wanted to stay here and see how my mom is, but now that I think of it Loli is going on that plane and I can't let her go alone, but that's my mom. Then the doorbell rang. Ty went and answered it, it was Loli. She asked Ty what he was doing here then he whispered something in her ear and she looked like she wanted to cry. She came to me and hugged me on the vurge or crying. This is some b.s. that the day I'm suppose to leave to go see my brother I find out my mom died or was shot and is in the hospital. This ruining my whole fucking day.

2hours later

I arrived at my brother's house ready to see him. When he came to the door he hugged me and Loli he looked like he was scared of something. I have a filling that he is hiding something from me, but I don't know what. When we walked in Travis, Kevin, and another dude was there I couldn't tell who he was because he was looking down. He looked hella sexy he was about 6'1, caramel, with tattoos on his chest. He was wearing a white vans shirt with black letters, gray jeans, and my gray black and white adidas. He finally looked up and I can't believe who I saw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions for the chapter:

What did Shawn have to tell Serinity?

Who did Serinity see?

Is Serinity's mom ok?

Will Serinty tell her brother about there mother?

Where will Serinity live now?

What do you think about Shawn?

Comment/ Vote. Tell me what you think.