Jade's First Cute Outfit(15)

Jade POV
Monday

I was so happy my parents let me cut my hair and color it. I dyed it blonde. I woke up and took a shower and did my hygiene then I put on my black bra and panties set and then put on the usual school girls outfit. After I finished I told my dad I was borrowing his car and left. I drove to Lauren's house and went to her room.

"So what outfit should I put on"

"Well I already picked it out if you don't mind"

"No because all of them are cute"

"Ok, well how about this" She said holding up some black shorts, a white long sleeve crop top with black around the letters and some black converse.

"That's cute"

"Well go put it on" I went in the bathroom and put the outfit on and sprayed some perfume on. Then I came out of the bathroom.

"Ohhh that is soooo cute" She said then I spun around so she could see the whole outfit front and back.

"Oooh she say she got cake"

"Haha" I said laughing.

"Where did you get this cake from, I know all that was not under them skirts"

"Lol, stop making me laugh"I said laughing harder.

"Are you mixed because your darker than you looked before because before you couldn't really see you skin color"

"Yea, I'm mixed with White and Dominican"

"Oh cool is white your dominant color"

"Yea"

"Cool, turn around real quick" she said then I did. "You know what would look better"

"What??"

"If you flat iron your hair"

"I've never did that before"

"Come here, I'll fix you up" she said then I sat in the little chair in front of her mirror. After she was done, I looked super cute.

"Wow, this is cute"

"Aww thanks"

"Lol, you ever think about doing hair"

"Yea I wanna be a cosmetologist"

"Oh cool" I said then got up.

"Ok well I already did everything I just gotta get dressed" Lauren said going in her closet.

"Ok" I said sitting on her bed.

"Here" Lauren said handing me a gold bracelet that matches hers. She had on a red crop top with white letters on it that said flawless, some white shorts, and some red converse, she had on the same gold bracelet as me and she took the braids out her hair so it was now curly and pretty.

"We are twins with our bracelets" she said smiling, lol.

"Yep, so you ready"

"Yea, here" she said giving me a black snap back. I put it on backwards and then looked in the mirror.

"Ooh I look cute"

"Take a picture" Lauren said. I got my iPhone with my gold case on it and sat on her bed then took the picture in the mirror.
(AN: The picture Jade took to the side)

"Alright let's go" She said grabbing her purse and walking out the room and out the house. We got in my car and we went to McDonald's because I was hungry. We both got a sausage biscuit and a frappé and went to school. I pulled up to the school and we got out still drinking our frappé, I've never had someone to come to school with. When we walked in the school everyone kept looking at me and whispering.