Chapter 30

(Travis on the side)

2 Months Later

Travis POV

Ty and Trevor were finally out the hospital. Their both ok but they have some injuries that they have to take care of and you know Serinity and Jessica will do that lol.

We didn't have to look for Kevin anymore because he got shot last week and he is in the hospital. Today I decided to go visit him.

I walked in the hospital and ask for his room number. I went to his room and saw him, he is in a coma.

"Wassup man it's Travis, I thought I should come visit you before you die you know and I know your probably thinking I'm not dead yet and all but imma fix that for you man. I don't want you to go through all this trouble you know. Also it will be less to pay for, so I'm actually helping you out"

Then I laughed and unplugged the oxygen that he had to use to breathe then I put my hoodie on and left.

Shawn POV

I woke up with Vanessa on me. I moved her then went to the room down the hall and checked on Aaleece. She was still sleep so I closed the door and went to shower. I was gonna be planning her birthday today with Jessica so I might let Vanessa babysit. Aaleece birthday tomorrow, she gonna be 3. I washed then did my hygiene and put on some jeans and I went to look for a shirt.

"Hey baby" Vanessa said hugging me and starting to kiss my neck.

"Chill, I gotta go, imma need you to babysit for me" I said looking at her then grabbing a shirt and putting it on.

"Babysit who" she said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Please, I'm not gonna be long"

"Ughh, ok, I have to cook too"

"NO" I slightly yelled, I didn't mean to.

"What you tryna say"

"Nothing baby, she just probably won't eat it, I'll wake her up and fix her something then imma leave and when I bring some McDonalds back"

"Ok" she said going in the bathroom and I went and woke Aaleece up.

"Hey baby girl, daddy's gonna be gone, I have some things to do and Vanessa is gonna babysit you, imma need you to be good for her"

"No daddy, I don't want to stay"

"You have to, I'll be back soon go get washed up and I'll fix you some breakfast" I said kissing her cheek and she ran to the bathroom.

I went downstairs and made her some grits and sausage. She gonna be mad I didn't make bacon but I don't have any so I gotta get some from the store for her because she loves bacon.

Then she came down and I fixed her food and she started eating. Then Vanessa came down.

"I'm about to go" I said pecking her lips.

"Ight" she said.

"Take care of my daughter" I told her then kissed Aaleece telling her bye and leaving.

Loli POV

I went to the hospital to check on Kevin. I walked in his room and seen his oxygen tank was unplugged. I immediately buzzed for the nurse. She came in and saw him.

"I'm sorry ma'am he's gone. It seems his oxygen was unplugged, it looks like suicide" she said. I just cried.

Jessica POV