o1.) A Night to Rememer

**Flash-forward -6 months**

Lucy Heartifilia is a twenty-five year old mage and right now she is enjoying her vacation with the love of her life and fiance Natsu Dragneel. Who in the world would of knew they of would ended up together. It amazes Lucy that the immature kid she met 9 years ago that use to fight first and talk later, sneak into her home every other day, and destroy everything he touched is now the love of her life. Memories flood her memory and she can't let but laugh at how much he has matured over the years. 

"Babe .. Come here" Natsu calls after stepping out of the shower. He spiky pink hair is wet and water is dripping down his toned body. He has his towel around his waist and he's smirking at her.

 "I'm coming babe" Lucy calls out excitedly.

Lucy puts her book down and get out of the recliner quickly. She goes over to him and and kisses him on his neck and he picks her up and she wraps her legs around him. He throws hers on the bed and starts lifting her dress up. 

"Oh my God, this is my man, my future husband, and lastly he's all mine" Lucy think to herself as Natsu moves his hand up her thigh. 

Lets start from the beginning of this epic phenomena called True Love.

**Flash-Forward End**

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow no work in the guild again; this is terrible how the hell am I suppose to pay my rent" Lucy sighs out of frustration. 

"Aw Lu don't worry about it! If you don't have the money I'll lend it to you" Levy exclaims. 

"Thanks Levy; this is why you are my best friend" Lucy says thrilled. 

Now that Levy's dragon slayer boyfriend Gajeel is living with her she has the extra money to lend out; lucky her. He walks up and pulls Levy to him and plants this passionate kiss on her lips. She pecks his lips repeatedly. 

"Hey you" Levy says grinning feverishly. 

"Hey Shrimp . . . Bunny girl" he teases.

"You know my name you asshole" Lucy shouts.

Levy laughs at her best friend and boyfriends interaction; "Oh my God I have the best idea.. LETS GO TO THE BEACH TODAY" Levy exclaims.

 "Wow Levy that is such a great idea; forget missions, rents , responsibility. Lets do it" Lucy replies back full of enthusiasm.

"I'll only go if you wear that bathing suit that I love" Gajeel suggests laughing. 

"Or I could wear nothing" says Levy flirtatiously. 

"Even better" Gajeel says as he slaps her on the butt. 

Lucy makes a gagging noise and holds her throat like shes sick; "You guys are disgusting I swear" Lucy says.

"Jealous because your lonely?" Gajeel teases.

 "I don't know? Maybe I am?" Lucy thinks to herself; "Fuck you Gajeel your lucky my best friends even puts up with you" Lucy proclaims.

"Anyways whose down for a worry free beach trip" Lucy shouts.

Everyone in the guild cheers and agrees. The guild is in a uproar but there is one person missing. The pink haired idiot. Nothing on fire and no one is fighting Gray. Lucy searches all around the Guild hall but Natsu is no where to found. She goes over to the bar to ask the person who knows everything Fairy Tail.