o5.) Repentance and Reconciliation

Lucy and Natsu walk into Lucy's home where Levy is in the bed resting. Juvia is reading one of Lucy's many novels and she stops to look up to see if the fight is still going on. 

"Is everything okay Lucy?"Juvia asks.

"Yes Juvia; I'm better then okay I'm perfect" Lucy replies looking up at her fire dragon. 

Natsu  plants a kiss Lucy on the lips and smiles at her sweetly. Lucy then wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him more. After a few seconds the blonde pulls away slightly embarrassed. She didn't want to do this in front of an audience they had 

Juvia clears her throat; "Maybe Juvia should leave" Juvia jokes smirking at them, knowing that they have far beyond made up.

"Yeah I have no problem with that" Natsu agrees.

"Stop it" Lucy says elbowing him in the gut and smiling.

"Well you two can go out! Juvia has things under control here with Levy, Juvia know you two probably have a lot to discuss" Juvia proclaims while winking at her old romantic rival. 

"Really Juvia I can leave" Lucy exclaims. 

"Yes go for it Juvia is fine here; Juvia will stay until you and Natsu get back" Juvia says. 

"Great" Lucy shouts, a little too loud because Levy starts to stir. 

Levy rolls back over and starts to snore and everyone gives a sigh of release. Juvia holds her finger to her lips and points to the door signaling for them to go ahead and leave.

"Oh I'm so sorry I'm going to leave now" Lucy whispers trying to avoid waking Levy. 

Lucy goes in the bathroom and freshens up and grabs her purse. Natsu picks up Lucy and takes off  running like a child running for the ice cream truck. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

"I wanna take you to one of the fanciest restaurants in all of Fiore .. The Diamond Caverns" Natsu says holding on to Lucy's hand. 

"Natsu are you sure? That place is super expensive" Lucy says. 

"All for you Luce" Natsu smiles. 

Lucy blushes at him words. She looks at up him and he looks so focused she doesn't do what she wants to.

"Good thing I got a little dressed up; lets go" Lucy says. 

When they arrive at the restaurant Lucy mouth drops open in astonishment at the beauty that entails this place. Huge gold chandeliers with red crystals handing, red and gold embroidered curtains running from the sealing to the floors. Lucy looks down and the rugs are matching the curtains, and the chairs are thrones dressed in velvet and silk.

 They wait in line to be seated and when they are called they are escorted by the waiter and their chairs are pulled out for them. 

"Oh my God I am not use to this" Lucy says. 

Natsu smiles widely; "the best for the best I suppose" he reminds. 

Lucy blushes and lifts her menu and starts to read it and so does Natsu.

The waiters come to their table; "Are you ready to place an order now?" the waiter asks. 

"I am" Natsu exclaims. 

"Let me get the Habanero Pepper Chicken with the Spicy Risotto extra Spicy and waiter can you leave my chicken on fire" Natsu says proudly.