A Furious Mother Dragon

Levi is standing on the iron pillar and looking at his sister as she ascends in the air to confront him for all that he has done. "My dear sister you look amazing . . . the pregnancy glow really fits you" Levi compliments. Levy moves her fingers and the iron pillars begin to grow and retract. Her hair has turned black and her eyes are now a steely grey and they are piercing the inner depths of Levi's soul. Under the moonlight her scales are glimmering and reflecting the light. Levi is trying to balance himself as his pillar grows and shrinks continuously. "Sister your new found powers are something to behold; it is really miraculous and a big step for science and medicinal magic" Levi rambles. "Be silent . . . you've done enough talking to last a lifetime; it's my turn" Levy shouts. Shards of iron begin to float around her and she floats closer to her brother. "Levi you tried to hurt me . . . your own family! Do you understand how wrong that is? I had no knowledge of you or any of your circumstances but kidnapping me and hurting my family is inexcusable, so I want you know . . . I'm about to kick your ass and after I do I'm going to get you the help you need because I don't turn my back on my family" Levy yells. Levi begins to chuckle and it gradually turns into a hysterical laughing. "My family died years ago . . . I have no one . . . but once I get rid of these annoyances you call family I can take you back. Then I can realize my dream of having children of my own . . . WE DON'T FUCKING NEED ANY OF YOU!" Levi screams but Levy doesn't flinch. He lowers his head and tilts it to the side so that he can look at his sister. "Kick my ass? You may be smarter than me but I have the superior magical ability" Levi gloats. Levi takes a case out of his pocket and opens it and takes a syringe out his pocket and injects it in his arms. He screams out in pain and his veins in his arm glow gold. After a couple of seconds the gold glow runs through all the veins in his body. "Well if you're ready, let's see which twin is superior" Levy growls charging at Levi. Levi charges at her with full speed and they clash sending a shockwave through the studio. They begin clashing from pillar to pillar at the speed of light. No one from below can follow any of the movements. "Dammit" Gajeel screams feeling helpless. Levy hears his cries but continues to race from pillar to pillar matching her brother blow for blow. "Have faith Gajeel we have two angels looking out for us" Levy shouts landing a punch and knocking Levi into the wall.

"That really hurt sister" Levi laughs getting up from the impact. Levy laughs as well and positions herself on the pillar across from where Levi is. "Guess I should stop messing around then" Levi says and his hands turn purple and the aura floats into the air again. "Well thank you for letting me know that it is time to get serious" Levy proclaims cracking her knuckles. Her hair begins to float as her magical power gets denser and the iron from the floor floats to her. Levi turns the aura into spikes and throws them all directly at her and in an instant Levy creates a metal sheet and blocks all the aura needles. In the next instant the needles turn into vapor and Levi begins to laugh because he knows that he has her. "It's all over now" Levi chuckles to himself. All of a sudden the vapor blows out of the studio into the air above and Levi looks down below and Levy's arm has connected with the sheet of metal and she has swung it blowing all the vapor away. "Those twins are something . . . I shall have them for myself soon enough" Levi blurts out. "Try it" Levy challenges. Levi changes his aura into a shape of a blade and charges at his sister again. Everywhere Levi slices the iron blocks and no matter how quickly he swings his arms he continues to fail to make contact. Sparks are flying but neither of them are getting tired; "Give up . . . this doesn't have to go any further if you give yourself to the Magic Council" Levy pleads. Levi stops swinging and drops his hands. "You're right sister . . . but before I do that" Levi slurs. Levi hands begin to turn a deep black and he drops his hands. "Sister, to even compare to your magic I had to take experimental magic that would kill me in the end" Levi admits. Levy's mouth drops in shock at the words her brother has just uttered. "Levi why would you do this to yourself" Levy screams tearing up at the thought of losing her long lost brother. "Why do you weep for me sister . . . I've done nothing but cause your trouble and anguish" Levi says extending his hand to this throat. "LEVI NOOOOOOOO PLEASE" Levy pleads. Levi speeds over to Levy at incredible speeds and slices her shoulder with the death blade. "Sorry sister if I can't have the twins then nobody can" Levi says falling on the side of her. Levy's head begins to spin and she can no longer stand. Levy falls to the ground on the pillar and is staring up at the wall and her friends and Gajeel rush over to her. They begin calling out her name but she can't make hear any of the words they are saying. Her eyes begin to close and all she can see as her eyes flutter is her husband in her face with tears in his eyes.

"LEVYYYYYY . . . FUCKING LEVYYYY . . . OPEN YOUR EYES DAMMIT" Gajeel screams punching the iron pillow denting it. Lucy runs over to her best friend and begins to give her CPR in hopes that she will come to and after repeatedly trying there are no positive signs. "Erza is calling the ambulance" Gray walks up to Lucy and Natsu. Everyone is in tears and angry beyond belief. "I'll kill you" Gajeel states. He gets up and walks over to where Levi is and his arm turns into an iron sword. "I CUT YOU IN FUCKING HALF BASTARDDDDDDD" Gajeel screams but Juvia blocks the swing of the sword with water. "Juvia hates what he has done as well but Juvia won't let him take you too" Juvia sobs. Everyone's heads turn at the sound of the ambulance. The operators storm out of the vehicle and they run over to where Levy is and they ask everyone to step back and allow them to work. They hook in oxygen over her mouth and they inject something in her arm. "What did you do to her" Gajeel asks in harsh tone. "Sir she's magically deficient, it was a shot to boost her magical energy to sustain the energy her body needs to survive. "We are taking her now . . . will you be riding" the ambulance operator asks. "Yeah" Gajeel agrees quickly. The operators get her on the stretcher and put her in the back of the ambulance and Gajeel enters right behind her. They close the doors and drive at full speed with the sirens on. "Let's get going our nakama need us" Natsu says grabbing Lucy's hand. "Yeah" Lucy says wiping her eyes.

The ambulance arrives to the hospital and Levyis breathing slightly thanks to the operators. They get the stretcher down andtake off running in the hospital. "We have a 3019 red" the operators yell andthe nurses fly into action and grab the stretcher and begin walking andchecking her vitals. "What is a 3019" Gajeel yells trying to get theirattention. "Emergency C-Section sir" the nurse replies quickly. "Come again?"Gajeel asks confused. "Are you the father" the nurse questions. "Yeah that's me"I answer back quickly. The nurses toss Gajeel and scrub and a mask. "Suit upbecause your twins are on the way" the nurse proclaims.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE* - HELLO TO ALL MY LOVED OTAKUS AND AVID READERS! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THIS STORY! I HAVE DECIDED THAT INSTEAD OF MAKING THIS BOOK EXTREMELY LONG AND TIRING MYSELF OUT; I WILL NOW SPLIT THE BOOKS. SO WITH A GLAD HEART I CAN SAY THIS BOOK IS COMING TO A END BUT FRET NOT THEIR WILL BE A SEQUEL(S)! SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ THIS BOOK, VOTE FOR THIS BOOK, COMMENT ON THIS BOOK, AND SHARE THIS BOOK. THE FINAL TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE EXPLOSIVE AND MIND BLOWING SO PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR ALL THE CRAZINESS THAT THEY WILL BRING.

QTOC

1. Are you happy to see this story back?

2. Is Levi a poor misunderstood soul or is he manipulating due to his life situation? Why do you feel that way?

3. The twins are on the way? Will they make it? How do you feel? 

4. How was this chapter?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sound off in the comments below~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~