Is it or Isn't it

"What did you just say" Erza said staring at the little boy who resembled her soon to be husband. "I said this is his son and I've come to take back what's mine and I'll start with Jellal and eventually I'll take this house, the money, and your happiness" Meldy says grinning widely. Jellal is not speaking, he just staring at the little boy with his mouth slightly ajar. "Jellal, What the hell is she talking about?" Erza says. The boys are starting to finish up the tents and the girls are silent because they are dumbfounded by what's going on. Jellal fixes his mouth to speak "Is this really true Meldy?". "Yes Jellal and he and I need you . . I know you've always wanted a son of your own, you always wanted be a father so here he is . . Are you gonna throw us out . . throw your son out" Meldy shouts. Erza looks at the Jellal and she knows how much he wants a child so she intervenes on his behalf because she realizes Meldy manipulative tactics. "Where's your proof Meldy, your giving  a wonderful performance and spinning quite the story. . Bravo; but can you prove it, why would we you think we would believe anything that comes out your mouth" Erza says making Jellal snap out of his trance. "You want a run-down on how I fucked your man, I could teach you a few things, but seriously look at him . . hes like Jellal's twin" Meldy says. "He's a baby he doesn't even have a defined look" Lucy says unable to keep silent. "My point exactly" Erza says smiling. "Well I won't sit here and be attacked by you catty ass bitches" Meldy says. "Excuse me" Levy says and she exits the kitchen. "I've had enough of your shit" Levy says; and before any of the girls could get her she turns her arms iron and is in Meldy face. Meldy drops Jellal Jr. and is looking directly in Levy face; "Listen you ignorant groupy bitch unless you are trying to lose your baby and get fucked up in the process you better get out my face" Meldy yells. "Try it you home-wrecking manipulative slut" Levy says smiling. "Meldy punches Levy in the stomach but she instant she does Levy turns her stomach Iron making her crush her fingers. "OH FUCK. . OUCHHHHHH YOU BITCH" Meldy says trying to take another swing but by this time Gajeel has heard what's going on and is behind Meldy holding her own her arm from swinging again. "I wouldn't do that" Gajeel says staring coldy at her. "My hero . . but you can let her go Gajeel my morning sickness went away early this morning I'm ready" Levy says rearing to go. "Come on tiger" Lucy says basically dragging her back. "Ohhh Lu-chan you've gotten stronger" Levy exclaims. "These dragon slayer babies .. I'll tell you" Lucy sighs. "Get off of me" Meldy screams yanking her arm free from Gajeel. "I'm leaving Jellal and I'm leaving Fiore in two days and I'll never come back so if you want to be a part of your sons life then give up on that hag you call a fiance and this sham of a wedding and come with us" Meldy says picking up Jellal Jr and leaving out the door. "Ohhhh Juvia is so glad Meldy is gone. . that was so filled with tension you'd could cut it with a knife" Juvia says. Natsu and Gray finally come in the house; "Whewwwww Oiiii that was time consuming. . whose ready to party" Natsu asks. "I am" Lucy says trying to lighten the mood. "Why don't we all go to the guild to receive everyone" Juvia says. "I don't see much point in that, they know how to get here" Gray says obviously exhausted flopping on the couch. "My beloved Gray remember that thing you wanted Juvia to do for you" Juvia says. "Yeah" Gray says sitting up excited. "If you come with Juvia we could do it tonight" Juvia says bribing Gray. In no time at all Gray is standing and ready to go; "Lets go" Gray says smiling. The group gets up to go leaving Jellal and Erza alone. "Erzaa I . . I . . ummmm . . I" Jellal begins to speak. Erza slaps him in his face turning his cheek red; "Let me guess your sorry . . for which part . . having a son . . embarrassing me . . being delivered an ultimatum?" Erza says. "For all of it Erza . . I slept with her one time after drinking and she was able to use her magic to make my senses and my emotions different than how I really felt . . It was a mistake and I have always loved and been in love with you . . please don't let my past ruin our future" Jellal pleads. "Jellal how am I suppose to forget your past when it is your present, this little boy could actually be yours . . Meldy is a horrible person but shes also the mother of your child supposedly which means she never going away . . I just don't know what to do" Erza says. "Stand by me for better or for worse . . its our vows Erza  . . Please" Jellal says. "So what are you gonna do Jellal she leaves in two days" Erza says. "I'm going to go see her before she leaves so we can get down to the bottom of this, I'm going to contact Porlyusica so she can conduct a DNA test" Jellal says. "Okay Jellal I will stand by you, who knew love would be so tedious" Erza groans. Jellal leans in and kisses her. "I need to take a shower and get dressed" Erza says. "Okay I'll lead all the guests to the backyard" Jellal says. Erza stands in the shower conflicted "I hope this works out for him . . for us".