Truth Comes to Light

KM Anime Presents ..

A Fairy Tail Fan fiction Titled

"True Love Never Dies"

Chapter 13: Truth comes to light

Dr. Hoshitori takes Lucy and Natsu in the back to the examination room. "Oh my goodness Natsu I am so scared but excited at the same time" Lucy shrieks. "So am I but just try to relax okay" Natsu says barely able to contain his own excitement. "Okay Ms. Heartfilia please sit back on the examination table I am ready to begin" Dr. Hoshitori declares. Lucy climbs the miniature ladders and sits on the examination table and leans back. "Okay Ms. Heartfilia can you give me some minor details on your health since this is a mage baby; I need to know what to prescribe you to make your pregnancy as comfortable as possible" Dr. Hoshitori continues. "Okay well this is the father of my child Natsu Dragneel and his type of magic is fire dragon slayer and mine is celestial spirit magic" Lucy proclaims proudly. The doctor's mouth hangs wide open; "Oh wow that's a pretty rare and powerful combination" Dr. Hoshitori says stunned. Natsu is standing by the monitor smiling widely. "Well I guess I prescribe medicine as we go, have you been experiencing any special symptoms?" Dr Hoshitori questions. "Ummmm besides always been hot and mild morning sickness not really" Lucy replies. "Okay well this is what I'll do then; I will prescribe you some Chillysodine for the heat problems" Dr. Hoshitori says. "What exactly is that" Lucy interjects. "Will it hurt the baby" Natsu replies. "No not at all, let me explain; Chillysodine is a oral pill that helps cool the body's internal tempature down and it is extremely safe; that I can guarantee" Dr. Hoshitori says. "I don't know Luce, I don't like the sound of that . . hes a dragon" Natsu points out. "Natsu don't worry hunny the baby will be fine, she guaranteed that its safe" Lucy says comforting Natsu worries. "Okay then babe, ayyy doc can we see the baby now" Natsu blurted. "Sure" Dr.Hoshitori says. "Not without the God-parents" Erza says coming in with Jellal. "OH MY GOD I had no idea you guys where coming" Lucy exclaims. Lucy hugs Erza and Jellal. "We would not miss this for the world" Erza says. "Okay well if you guys are ready lets see this little angel" Jellal says.

"Ms. Heartfilia please lift your shirt over your stomach" Dr Hoshitori says. Lucy does as she's told and she is giggling and full of all kinds of emotions. "Okay here we go" Dr. Hoshitori says reaching for a bottle. "What's in that" Natsu says. "It's a special gel that will allow this transducer to move around easier" Dr. Hoshitori replies. "Transawhat" Natsu continues dumbstruck. "It's the machine that will allow us to the see the baby" Dr. Hoshitori says. "Natsu please let her do her job Erza" says getting annoyed at all the questions. "Okay, okay who invited you anyway" Natsu pouts. Erza punches him in the back of the head. "Oiiiiiiii" Natsu screams. "Knock it off please this is an office of business" Dr. Hoshitori says politely. The doctor begins rubbing the gel on her belly. "Oh its so cold; feels good" Lucy says relaxing. "Glad your enjoying it" Dr.Hoshitori says. After rubbing the gel all over Lucy's belly Hoshitori picks up the tranducer up and turns it and the monitor on. "Are you guys ready to see him or her" Dr.Hoshitori says barely able to contain her own excitement. "Yes" Everyone says in unison. Hoshitori puts the transducer on her stomach and an image starts to come through on the monitor. "Oh my goodness this pressure is no bueno" Lucy says but once she looks at the monitor she can see nothing else. "Is that my baby" Lucy says with tears swelling up in her eyes. "No that isn't your baby" Dr. Hoshitori says. "It's your son" Hoshitori exclaims. "YESSSSSSSSSSS" Natsu says leaping in the air. "My god son" Erza says shedding a tear. "Our god son" Jellal corrects her. "My baby boy" Lucy says letting the tears stream down her face. "Would you like a picture Hoshitori asks. "Hell yes I would" Lucy says beyond excited.

Dr. Hoshitori prints out multiple copies of the ultra sound picture for all the people at the guild. "Gimme my copy" Erza pleads. Lucy hands her the picture and Erza hugs it and puts her hand on Lucy's stomach and begins speaking "I cant wait to meet you handsome". "Well Ms. Heartfilia please come back in a week in a half for your prescription and then your next appointment will be the following week" Hoshitori says. "Thank you so much for what you've done so far I look foward to being your patient" Lucy says extending her hand. "Likewise" Hoshitori says. Natsu, Lucy, Erza, and Jellal leave the appointment and begin walking. "Oh there was another reason why we were here" Erza admits. "Meldy contacted Jellal and said she was going to leave today if he didn't come to see her so we are going to meet Porlyusica and she's going to conduct the DNA test for us" Erza continues. "Oh my goodness of course you have our support" Lucy says. "But Luce I'm hungry" Natsu whines. "Natsu not now; I'll feed you later" Lucy says shutting him up. "Did you already let Gray and Juvia know" Natsu questions. "Yes they will meet us there, lets go" Erza says. Lucy picks up the pace to get to Erza, "It will be okay" Lucy says confidently. "I hope you're right" Erza mumbles. They arrive to Porlyusica home and Gray and Juvia are waiting outside. "Erzaaaaaaaaa we're here" Juvia says. "Thanks for coming to support us" Erza says hugging Juvia. "You're welcome theres no place I'd rather be" Juvia says. "There's a few I'd rather be" Gray whispers to Natsu chuckling. "Agreed Ice princess" Natsu says laughing hysterically. "Not now, knock it off" Lucy says punching both of them in the head. Do you deal with this all the time, if so I'm scared Gray says. Shut Up Gray Lucy says. Yes ma'am Gray says. Juvia burst out laughing, I can't wait for my turn Juvia confesses laughing still. Meldy walks up with Jellal Jr in her arms. "Hello bitches, how is everyone?" Meldy says. "Alot worse now that you're here" Erza says. "Oh too bad because once I prove that Jellal is Jellal Jr's father I'll take everything you have and then lets see how you feel" Meldy says. "Meldy will you shut up, let just get on with this" Jellal says. They walk inside and Porlyusica has everything set up already. "Jellal, Meldy, and Jellal Jr open your mouths" Porlyusica says. "Why the fuck do I need to open my mouth I gave birth to him" Meldy states. "Because I don't trust you bitch, who knows if that's even your son; maybe you stole him from someone else" Erza replies making everyone laugh. "Okay bitch, I don't have shit to hide" Meldy says opening her mouth. Porlyusica swabs their mouths and puts it in her machine. Results are beginning to show up on the screen. "Okay the results are in and Meldy is definitely his mother" Porlyusica says. "I told you hoes, I gave birth to him so take that" Meldy says dancing around. Porlyusica continues "And Jellal this baby is definitely ...."

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! COMMENT, VOTE AND RECOMMEND TO YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU ENJOY IT!

QTOC

1) Are you happy about Lucy having a little boy? *I mean c'mon a blonde hair little boy with Lucy's eyes and Natsu personality too cute*

2) Is this Jellal child? Do you think Erza is going to be upset?

3) How'd you feel about this chapter and are you excited for the next one?