New Additions and Old Exits

A Fairy Tail Fanfiction Titled

"True Love Never Dies"

Chapter 8: New Additions and Old Exits

Juvia is in complete and utter disarray. Juvia doesn't know what to think about this. "Levy.. so that plant could of killed me" Juvia shouts. "Yes its very dangerous and it doesn't even grow near Fiore so who could of done this" Levy exclaims. "I'm going to have Warren contact the boys and have them come home" Lucy says worried. "No" Juvia says. "I'm not gonna bother them with this; Gajeel is making money for his family, Natsu is trying to making money to help support you Lucy, and my darling Gray is as well so I refuse; maybe it was a accident" Juvia proclaims worried. "I highly doubt it" Lucy says. "To be careful lets stick together until the boys get back; you guys can stay with me .. we have more than enough room" Levy says. "Great that makes Juvia feel much more safe" Juvia exclaims with relief. All three of the girls walk out of Juvia's house and when they turn the corner they are staring at Sherry from Lamia Scale. "Did you like my gift you man hoping slut" Sherry says. "Watch your mouth bitch" Levy says getting pissed. "Sherry you sent that plant" Lucy yells shocked. "Yes I did and it didn't seem to work because I'm looking at the whore" Sherry says. Juvia stands their stunned "Why Sherry". "Because I went to see Lyon and you played with his heart, we have nothing but each other; our parents where killed we have nothing and no one but each other so I won't let you get away with this" Sherry yells. She runs up to hit Juvia and Levy steps in and blocks with her Iron hand making Sherry scream out in pain. "What the hell; since when have you been able to do that" Sherry asks. "Not long" Levy smiles. "Listen Sherry we won't no problems with you or Lamia Scale; you don't know the entire story Juvia is not at fault and I won't allow you to try and put this on her" Lucy says. "Its true Sherry; Lyon attacked me, I didn't mean to lead him on, I was broken and I needed someone and he was always so nice to me so I looked to him for comfort" Juvia explains. "It doesn't matter; your missing the point; you're not the only person on earth that's alone and vulnerable. . he was too and you took advantage of that then after you got Gray back you threw him out like yesterdays trash not worrying about the damage that you've done to him" Sherry screams. "None of this was intentional, I didn't mean to hurt him but I don't regret being in love with Gray and I would like to be Lyon's friend when he gets some help so please give him my best regards... but I have one more thing" Juvia continues. "If you ever come after me or Gray with malicious intent again I will kill you" Juvia says furiously. "Do you understand" Juvia says. Sherry gets a chill up her spine when she sees Juvias face and hears the tone in which shes speaking is serious and she nods. "Good" Juvia says and they three girls begin walking and Juvia begins crying and the girls console her. "Is Juvia a bad person" Juvia says. "Of course your not" Levy says. "Yeah you were right in the situation" Lucy agrees. "Thanks girls" Juvia says; they hug and keep walking on to Levy house.

When they arrive to the house they are a lot more cheerful then before; laughing, joking, and gossiping. As they are talking Lucy begins to sweat profusely. "Oh my God is it hot in here or is it me" Lucy says. "No its so nice in here Lucy" Levy says and Juvia nods. "Well I don't know what wrong with me" Lucy says. She gets up to open the window and her head begins pounding and the room starts spinning and her clothes are wet from all her sweat. "Lucy are you okay" Juvia says but Lucy can barely understand her because everything she hears is muffled. "Yeah I'm fine" she says and as soon as she says that she faints and collapses on the floor. "Lucy Lucyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Levy says but her best friend is not coming to. "Juvia, we have to take her to the hospital call Erza" Levy says. Juvia goes a immediately and calls Erza; within a matter of 2 minutes Erza  pulls up to the front of Lucy home with the magic consumption car and is honking the horn. They get Lucy in the car and Erza steps on the gas flying to Fiore National Hospital. When they arrived at the hospital she was immediately taken in the back. "Uhhhhh I feel like shit" Lucy says when her eyes crack open. "This way" the nurse says as she leads her friends including the boys. "Luce are you okay" Natsu says. "I'm fine you didnt have to come back for this" Lucy says. "I wasn't able to focus when I heard something was wrong with you" Natsu smiles; "Well the doctor has ran his tests and he will be coming to tell you the results any second, try to feel better dear" the Nurse says as she walks out. "Luce what happened is this serious" Natsu says. "Well I was sweating a lot and I was so hot I passed out" Lucy tells him. "Yeah my hand almost burned off when I felt her head" Levy says. "That is weird" Gray says. "It was" Juvia nods. "Uhhmph, Can I come in" Doctor Huang says. "Of course Of course whats going on Doctor" Lucys says. "Is it okay for me to tell you in front of all these people" Dr Huang says. "Yes they are my family" Lucy says. "Well. . . Congratulations Family your gonna have a new member to your family" Dr Huang exclaims. Lucy mouth drops open and Natsu is just quiet. "I'm pregnant , My baby, Our baby" Lucy says and she keeps repeating it to herself starting to tear up. "Luce" Natsu says seriously. Lucy looks at him scared of his reaction. "This is so amazing I have someone to pass on my legacy to other Dragneel ; my son" Natsu says. He leans in and kisses her and everyone in the room starts to clap and cheer. "Thanks Guys this means the world to me that you are all here for this moment" Lucy says.

Every sits with Lucy and begins chatting until she gets out! "A monster this big swings at Gray and he runs can you believe that" Natsu says laughing. "Shut up Flame Brain" Gray says scowling which causes everyone to laugh. Natsu continues telling the stories from his, Gray, Gajeel's,  mission which causes everyone laugh including Erza. To kill time until Lucy's release Levy asks everyone to ask everyone advice on baby names and see which is best. "Okay I got one I got one ; what about Spiky because of Gajeel's hair" says Natsu. Everyone's head falls at the name and Gajeel starts shouting "You idiot we are not naming our kid based on the style of my hair". "What about if you go the Jr. route" Juvia says. "Yes a Jr. might be fitting" Erza says. "No I have never liked that because I feel like everyone needs their own identity" Levy exclaims. "Yeah that's true" Lucy says. They continue talking about various topics such as Erza's wedding and honey moon. The nurse finally comes in and says "Here are your discharge paper Ms. Heartfilia" she hands them to her. "Thank You" Lucy says , she quickly fills them out and here and her friends leave the hospital. "Lets stop by the guild I kind of made a big deal when Lucy was sick" Erza says. Lucy blushes "Awww Erza" she hugs her other best friends. When they arrive to the guild Lucy is embraced by Mirajane. "Are you okay" Mirajane asks. "I'm more then okay. . .  I'm pregnant" she says and her and Mirajane start jumping up and done in excitement. All the men in the guild are congratulating Natsu. "My children I have something to say" Makarov says coming from his office. "As of today I must go on a journey that I might not return from so as of today I am resigning as Guild Master" Makarov says.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT I HAVE RECEIVED OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS! I HAVE MET SOME INCREDIBLE PEOPLE AND I'M SO GLAD! THE STORY IS ABOUT TO GET A LOT MORE DRAMATIC SO HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS! PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT . . . IT KEEPS ME WRITING AND I WRITE MORE WHEN I SEE PEOPLE ENJOYING IT! MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS = QUICKER UPDATES! THANKS AGAIN MY FELLOW WRITERS AND READERS <3