o3.) Sticky Situation

"Juvia . . . right now is not the best time okay; please come back later on" says Levy.

"I agree Juvia; we're in the middle of something so can you come back later or never" Gajeel teases.

"Gajeel you jerk; Juvia needs your knowledge Levy; you read so much about love and you can help Juvia win over her beloved Gray-sama" Juvia whines.

Levy starts getting annoyed and frustrated unable to focus on her important news; "Juvia I'm fucking pregnant and I'm trying to tell Gajeel; so if you could give me a couple of minutes to collect my thoughts I would greatly appreciate it" Levy shouts slamming her hands on the brown mahogany nightstand on the side of her bed.

Gajeel sits there with his mouth as wide open. He stares at her trying to think of what to say. He can't find the words to describe how he is feeling. Levy holds her hands over her mouth in shock; she didn't think she would blurt out her news like that.

"WAIT . . . WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? DID YOU SAY PREGNANT; LIKE WITH A CHILD?" Gajeel asks for clarification.

Levy smiles at him blushes a deep red; "Yes Gajeel your gonna be a father; you know we haven't really been trying to prevent it" Levy admits twiddling her thumbs.

Gajeel breathes heavily threw his nose; He inhales and exhales repeatedly trying to gauge what his reaction to this news should be.

"What the fuck Levy are you serious; I'm not ready for this and I'm not ready to share you. We are way too young for this Levy. Really think about it! This isn't something to be happy about? We can take you to the hospital and fix this before its too late. Levy get your bag! LET G-" Gajeel explains

Levy walks up to Gajeel while he is ranting and slaps him across the face leaving her hand print across his face. He stop talking and stares at Levy in shock. When he looks in her eyes tears are filling her eyes and her arms are trembling. Juvia stares in at Gajeel with eyes full of disgust. She stands behind Levy trying to console her with her presence.

"Gajeel how dare you even mention something like that to me. You aren't the man I thought you were. Not only have you completely disrespected me but my child. You were an active participant in this; I DIDN'T GET PREGNANT ALONE! I will not be staying here any longer; obviously you need some time to yourself so me and MY child will be leaving to stay with Lucy indefinitely" Levy scolds him.

Levy goes over to her dresser in the bedroom and starts packing her clothes to leave and Gajeel goes over to where she is and tries to talk to her. Levy ignores him and continues packing. His existence doesn't matter to her at the moment.

"Juvia can you help me pack and walk me to Lucy's house; I'll give you advice then" Levy says sweetly trying to conceal her anger.

Juvia looking profoundly dumbfonded agrees going to Levy and Gajeel's closet and grabbing all her clothes off their hangers. She brings the clothes and Levy puts them in her suitcase and the girls head down the stairs with Gajeel on their trail.

"Babe don't leave; my words didn't come out the way they were suppose to" Gajeel begs.

Before he can finish his entire whole sentence the door slams shut and their most recent picture crashs on the floor. He looks at it and it looks like it broke into thousand pieces. Gajeel sits on the couch and he thinks over the words he said.

"I feel like shit" Gajeel says aloud.

He is without his precious Levy.. his Shorty . . . his Shrimp.

____________________________________________________________________________________

They walk in awkward silence. Juvia looks at Levy and her head is down and her fists are balled up.