Sasuke Modern~Jealousy

(Sasuke is dominant in this- there is jealousy, edging and spanking. I included a small aftercare scene)

"Hello, handsome..~" Your ears perked up at the words that were spoken to your boyfriend. You were on the dance floor with your friends because Sasuke didn't want to dance, but now some bimbo was sitting in your seat across from him. You felt jealousy rising in you as you watched her flirting with him. He looked up from his phone at her and she blushed harder and giggled. You refrained from going over there because you knew he would tease you relentlessly for your jealousy.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" Your friend asked you, noticing the scowl on your face.

"Another woman is throwing herself at Sasuke." You said bitterly. Your friend peeks over and rolls her eyes.

"I see. Well, why don't we make a little bit of a scene then?~" She smirked at you and you playfully rolled your eyes at her. She was a lesbian and she always teased Sasuke about having a thing for you when you both knew that was a lie.

"Sure, why not?" You laughed before she stepped behind you and put her hands on your waist, slowly roaming her hands on your body. You were a little tipsy so you just danced against her laughing, earning a few whistles from a few guys around you.

"Seems like we've captured your boy toy's attention, hmm?" She smirked in your ear. You glanced over to where Sasuke was and sure enough, he was ignoring the girl who was trying to catch his attention and glaring daggers at you. You pretended that you didn't notice him and you turned around and continued dancing normally.

"I'm in trouble..~" You whispered to your friend who just laughed.

"Damn right you are. Let's go." You shuddered when Sasuke grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Bye, (friend's name)!~" You turn and wave goodbye to your friend who winked at you.

Once you got in Sasuke's car and buckled in, he peeled out of the parking lot.

"So. Do you want to tell me what the hell that was in there?" Sasuke questioned, irritation evident in his voice.

"I was just dancing, Sasuke. You didn't want to dance with me so I just danced with (friend's name)." Sasuke scoffed at your response.

"She was grinding on you and groping you. That isn't 'just dancing', Y/n." He huffed.

"Oh like how that girl wasn't 'just talking' to you?" You shot back, causing his eyes to widen slightly.

"So that's what this is about. You got jealous." He smirked, causing you to roll your eyes.

"So did you. Even though (friend's name) is just my best friend. Should've seen us in college~" You teased. Sasuke tensed up a bit at your joke and he took a deep breath.

"You wanna run that by me again?" You froze at his tone, knowing that your teasing was only going to get you into more trouble. You stayed silent and he glanced towards you.

"Hn. Thought so." He said pulling into the driveway. You unbuckled your seat belt and got out of the car. You followed him to the front door and as soon as he unlocked the door, he grabbed your wrist firmly, but not painfully, and pulled you in. You were pressed against the wall and Sasuke immediately smashed his lips into yours, shoving his tongue into your mouth. He had one hand gripping your waist and the other holding your neck with slight pressure. His tongue ravished your mouth and you let out little moans against him. He smirked into the kiss and pulled away before kissing your neck.

"Already moaning for me, huh?" He said before nipping at your neck. You hummed in response as he licked the base of your neck up to your jaw. Sasuke grabbed your thighs and wrapped your legs around his waist before carrying you to your shared bedroom. He turns around and sits on the bed with you straddling him. He takes your chin and makes you look at him. His eyes were dark and full of lust.