Deidara~True Art PART TWO

(Also i just realized that I fucked up the timeline in the first part. I put it to where Tobi is Deidara's partner but they still haven't captured gaara. Just pretend that Sasori died from other reasons lmao)

You kissed Deidara roughly as his hands went to your exposed chest. His hands licked and sucked your nipples as his fingers kneaded your breasts firmly. You pull away slightly and look at his bright blue eyes.

"Did you want me to return the favor or did you want to.. Go all the way?" You ask, slightly flustered since you never thought you'd ever say these words to Deidara. His eyes widened as your question registered in his mind. He pulled his hands away from you before responding.

"Are you comfortable with that, Y/n? I know we kind of already passed the point of returning to a normal friendship but going all the way is sort of serious.. Hm?" You felt your cheeks getting warm but you nodded.

"I know it's serious. I trust you and I'm comfortable with it. That is, if you are?" You saw a small smirk find its way onto his lip.

"I am more than comfortable with this." He said, cupping your jaw and bringing your lips to his. You kissed him passionately, slipping your tongue between his lips and circling it around his tongue.

You fumble for the zipper on his cloak and unzip it before he sits up and shrugs it off. He crosses his arms and pulls his shirt up and over his head, showing off his toned body and the sewn mouth on his chest. You gently traced your fingers over the stitches, feeling slightly anxious.

"Y/n?" He asked, settling his hands over your bruised waist.

"I wish I could be selfish and tell you to never use this but I understand the rules. Don't let any information get leaked." You spoke somewhat solemnly. Deidara frowned and brought his hand up to tuck your hair behind your ear.

"You know that I'll only use it when I absolutely need to. It'll be the most magnificent explosion the world will ever see." (*laughs in ten tails*)

"I know it will, Dei. Hopefully it won't ever come to that.." You gave him a weak smile.

"Don't tell me you've fallen in love with me, Y/n.~" He teased, causing you to laugh.

"Pft! Love? No. However, I do care about you, Dei. Now, can we stop talking about this and continue?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at the blonde.

"You brought it up! But I'll gladly continue.~" He smirked before leaning in to kiss you. He shifted his body and laid you down on your cloak. He brought his hands down to your waist and pulled your shorts and underwear down.

He sat up and you noticed the bulge in sweatpants. He quickly pulled his pants and boxers down, freeing his member.

"Damn, Dei.. Wasn't expecting you to be big-"

"Very funny, Y/n." He said, rolling his eyes before smirking.

"Wanna keep teasing me, hm?~" He said, lining himself with your entrance and pushing himself in without warning. You gasped out at the sensation of him stretching your walls.

"Wasn't expecting that, hm?~" He whispered in your ear, pulling out some before pushing back into you. You moaned as the pain turned into pleasure with each thrust.

"Fuck, Dei..~" You moaned as he thrust into you, reaching deeper as you spread your legs wider for him.

"Do you like it when your best friend fucks you?~" Deidara groaned, lifting one of your legs to wrap around his waist. Your heart pounded from his vulgar words and it made you wetter. Deidara smirked when he heard the sounds your arousal was making.