6

Yemisi's pov

"That's my boys!!!!" That's the words that were been repeated since the guys were playing basketball. It was Friday and we were having sports. Victoria and Melissa were busy being the loud cheerleaders they were.

"Victoria will u get down from that place?" I groaned while she continued jumping on the chair.

She just smiled at me before turning back to keep cheering. I fought the urge to coo at her as she was wearing King's hoodie, a baggy joggers , Eli's beanie and Prince's palm.

I know what you are thinking...

The game was finally over and the boys were coming back. Victoria and Melissa had already met them on the way. I just watched as they cleaned their body with towels and were patting their backs. I could only shake my head.

"Nice game, I'm happy you guys wrapped it up or else this maniacs would have brought the school down" Ibukun said from sleeping on Onome's lap.

Eli chuckled then excused himself to go and freshen up. Prince was currently talking to them Rebecca.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked down to see King's head on my lap.

"Nothing in particular, how's the back?" I started playing with his hair.

He shrugged. "I'm guessing she told you" chuckling ,he turned to look at Victoria who was trying to get Ibukun to join her crazy group photo.

"She worries a lot about you .She said she was gonna kidnap you soon" I rolled my eyes before chuckling.

He started laughing before keeping quiet. King was a book people wouldn't understand, quiet and rude but this boy was an anime addict and lowkey webtoon lover. He wouldn't do anything unless Victoria begged him to.

Their relationship was beautiful and pure but people just believe Victoria likes him and was chasing people away from him.

"King, I just wanted to tell you ,you played extremely well as always" Anu smiled at him.

I scoffed at her. She was pretty no doubt but desperation has killed the eyes people would use to look at her beauty. She was smiling at King who just stared at her.

"I even think your hair grew longer sef" Anu moved to touch his hair but he moved from my lap and glared at her.

Embarrassed, she withdrew her hand. Me being the bad energy I am, I began to laugh like I was about to die. She just turned to me and glared at me through her hair.

"Ha, awon Iya oo, don't kill me. No be me say you get disease" I looked at my fingers sassily before glancing at her and laughing again.

"King, I want ice cream" Victoria whined before tripping and falling on King's lap.

"Ouu, I fell in love with you baby and I mean it literally" she winked at King who just chuckled before hitting her forehead.

I heard someone scoff and I turned to look at Anu who was eyeing Victoria.

See this one oo, e be like say I go remove someone pikin eyes today

"Desperation isn't a good color on you Vicky" Anu said with a sweet smile you could see was fake.

Her voice which was unnecessarily loud attracted the attention of some people on the field.

"What?" Victoria deflated.

"I mean , if you wanted to sit on his lap or touch him ,you can just ask rather that using cheap methods" She hissed.

Wahala.....