12

Victoria's p.o.v

It was 2:50pm and I put it in my mind that if King won't answer me, I'll go get my answers.

But you know he told you to never go to his house.

Well i need to get answers na...

You've never been there..

I'll figure it out

"I don't think this your plan would be okay" Ibukun stated. Onome and I were opposite her ,the three of us licking popsicles in the garden. I was telling them about my plan.

"Firstly, you don't really know his house ,you just know that he lives in Oasis estate. Also, there must be a reason why no one has ever gone to his house before. If you are going, you should call" Ibukun said.

"His phone is switched off. I don't know what to do and I'm frustrated as it is" I pouted before licking my popsicle.

"Seeing you slapped Pemisire" Onome glanced at me.

"And didn't apologize" Ibukun smirked. Pemisire had done her usual job being class town crier and told everyone in class how I "assaulted" her. The girls who were there also backed her up exaggerating. She even put makeup to make the cheek look more swollen. When i was asked what i had to say, i just replied with meh.No be they go finish with talk. I wasn't in the mood.

"You are learning, I'm a proud teacher" Ibukun wiped her fake tears while i rolled my eyes at her. Bunch of seniors passed and David was one of them. They walked past us and he waved and winked at me. His friends started hollering while they were walking. I just blushed.

You blushed?!!

"Is my eye deaf abi did you just blushed?"
Onome looked at me amused.

"How are you the smartest? See your English" I questioned her.

"What's going between you guys?" Ibukun looked at me with a suggesting look.

"Nothingggggg, I'll get going now, I'm going to his house. Talk to you guys later" I stood up and walked away.

"You escaped for now oo, be careful" i held out a thumbs up at them.

"Uncle chima, you don't have to pick me today" i said over the phone.

"Okay, come home early ,your parents would be home by 7" he said.

"Sure"

I entered a bike to the Junction where I would enter a bus to King's estate. There was a bit of traffic, so I just listened to music to waste time.

Moments later.......

I was finally at the entrance of Oasis Estate. I walked to the security post.

"Who you dey find?" A dark hausa security guard asked.

"I'm going to Benson's home"

"They no tell me say they get guest today" I groaned internally and thought of what to do.

"Usman, Good afternoon" I turned back to see David.

My village people, una well done oo

"David, welcome"

"Do you know this girl? E be like say una dey go the same school"

"Yes I do, and she's coming with me" he intertwined our hands and pulled me gently into the estate.

"Thank you sir" I rushed out before following him.

"You live here?" I asked.

"Yh, who are you looking for?" He looked at me before facing forward.