22

Victoria's p.o.v

"You bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are?" Yemisi yelled at anu, tears running down her face. Anu stared back at her, smiling smugly. Her eyes held a hint of satisfaction and hatred as she watched Yemisi break down.

"How the mighty has fallen, did you think everyone won't find out your dirty secrets?" Anu chuckled and assessed her nails.

"You never mattered yemisi, you just felt like you did, to be honest everyone knows your secret but no one had to guts to say it out ,you are just a...." she couldn't finish because her face had met Melissa's fist. My girl threw a punch. That was when chaos began.

*****Earlier that day******

"You guys, Patrick is having a party at his house o" Barakat announced as she typed away on her phone.

"Let's go now" Yemisi said.

"Obviously, i did not just announce it for announcing sake o, we are going" Barakat stated firmly. Those of us who could care less about the party all groaned.

"Stop whining, party starts at 8 and this is 6:05, so if you haven't bathed" she paused to look pointedly at prince, Elijah and Asi, "I suggest you go now"

"Oya all the girls assemble to Victoria's room with your things" she dragged me up and pulled us in the direction of my room. It was chaotic as Yemisi and Barakat took it as their priority to make sure we all looked "peng and eye catching" in their words.

I and Melissa were the first to finish dressing up. I had finished earlier till Barakat lamented on how i wanted to disgrace her in front of our peers all because i wore pajamas trousers and a baggy top with black nike slides. I was just being casual, so after some chasing around and arguing we both decided to compromise and settled on an outfit. It was a black crop top with a cropped black jacket on black cargo pants and white nike airforces.

 It was a black crop top with a cropped black jacket on black cargo pants and white nike airforces

Victoria's outfit 🙃💕

Melissa's was an all pink outfit; a cropped bralette with a cropped jacket and shorts with a pink air jordan.