15

King's pov

Crazy... That's how I was feeling. My mind was spiraling in an endless wheel of numbness. She was just smiling then she literally dropped. I felt my body shiver as i heard her whispering it's okay before the darkness finally consumed her.

Why are you overreacting? It's not like this is the first time people have fainted in front of you.

I shook my head trying to drop those thoughts and not cry in front of everyone.

"Are you all friends of Victoria?" The school doctor asked. Yes, Royal college had two doctors and bunch of nurses in their clinic.

"Yes" Onome sniffed, standing up immediately.

"Is she okay?" Onome inquired holding her hands in front of the doctor. The doctor patted her before coming closer to us.

"She's okay" We all sighed in relief. Onome broke down, crying tears of relief. Ibukun took her away from us to comfort her.

"Then what happened sir? She obviously didn't look okay, her heart rate wasn't normal" Nosa said from where he was standing. I looked up finally, Nosa's observations also got me questioning.

"She showed the symptoms of anemia which is low iron deficiency. Her body system could not function properly. She was extremely weak before the competition but kept staying strong. Luckily it didn't get worse" I just stared at the doctor.

Victoria knew..... she knew..

***flashback***

"It's not funny ooo, being rude to him for no reason" she frowned at me.

"It is, i don't like that boy. He has a punchable face and an aura that totally screams fuckboy" I shrugged.

"King Benson ,you are a devil and very wicked gay boy ,just say that you..." she stopped abruptly before wincing.

"Wetin sup?" I asked her while scanning her carefully.

"I'm okay, just dizzy spells" she took her bottle and took a gulp before returning it.

"Let's go. We will be late" She pulled me towards the hall.

***End of flashback ***

"You don't need to worry. We are taking good care of her and would advice her on what to do to get better. I would need two of you to stay with her while the rest of you return to class while I meet the principal to brief him and contact her parents."

"I will stay" Onome said. Ibukun stared at me calmly while I just sighed.

"Ibukun and Onome, you guys should be the one to stay" I looked at them before thanking the doctor. The rest of us walked back to class, none of us could even gist. The competition had almost ended by the time we got back so students were returning to their classes.

"You alright bro?" That was Nosa.

"Yh, I just didn't think I'll be okay seeing her like that" I said.

"I get you. From where I was, it looked like someone shot her. The way she dropped was fucking unreal, shit was scary" Nosa said sadly. I just hummed. He patted me and I smiled at him before we entered the class. The class became quiet when we walked in. Obviously they were talking about us, I just ignored them before walking to my seat. I brought out my chemistry note and began to read it.

"It's obvious that she's pregnant. With the way she fainted, it's facts. Boya It's King's baby" One of my class girls whispered to the class.

"No joor it's senior David's baby, I've seen the two of them together on several occasions. One particular time he was holding her hands" Another girl said.