18: I Wished On A Million Dandilions So One Day You Would Be Mine

She was pretty from what Y/n could see. She had beautiful short blonde hair and her sun dress accented her body well.

Y/n pressed her lips into a thin line as the blonde girl neared closer and placed a hand on his chest while Matt allowed it.

A slight pain hit the h/c haired girl's heart.

Was it so bad she wanted to be the only girl to have his attention? To be the only one to touch him like that?

Even if they weren't together.

Matt's eyes flicked to Y/n's direction. Once that happened Y/n picked up the little girl and placed her on her hip before walking away.

Y/n was thankful of the crowd so it'd be harder for the male to find her.

If he was looking for her, of course.

The female spotted Mello and Parker eating cotton candy on a bench near a lake that was at the far end of the Carnival

"Hey." Y/n greeted whilst walking towards them

Parker got off and hugged the sisters. Mia kissed Parker's cheek which made her blush.

"You don't know what you do to me, sweets." Parker pinched the little girl's cheek making Mia laugh.

Mello got up too and walked towards them, "How's it going so far?" He asked.

"Mia actually won this bear herself."

Mello's brows rose up, "Really?"

"How'd you win it?" Parker asked.

"I got it for wining ring toss." Mia said showing Parker and Mello, "I thank video games."

This made the three laugh.

"Y/n!"

All heads to the side to see Matt running towards them.

"Y'all wanna go to a next game or?" Y/n asked the two before her, ignoring the brunet.

"Did something happened?" Parker folded her arms, looking at the male and the girl.

"I need to talk to Y/n." Matt panted, "Alone."

Y/n laughed, "We have nothing to talk about." she said waving him off, "So as I was saying, I saw a photo booth somewhere here-"

"Y/n." Matt called again.

"Eesh, this seems serious." Parker said, taking the little girl from Y/n's hands.

"I know." Mello spoke, "He used her name." then the blonde turned to the girl in Parker's hands, "Where you wanna go next?"

"I want ice cream." Mia said.

"Me too." Y/n interjected, "So let's go."

"Y/n. Please." Matt sighed.

The female exhaled harshly, "If anything happens, call me." She ordered before looking to her sister, "Be good for them, okay?"

Mia vigorously nodded which made Y/n smile.

The three walked off leaving the female and male near the lake. The sun now starting to set with orange, pink and yellow hues painting the sky.

"She was a girl I knew from Wammy's, the orphanage I grew up in-" Matt tried to explain when Y/n interrupted.

"You don't have to explain."

"Yes I do." Matt said, "I don't want you think that I was interested in that girl."

Y/n let out a breathy laugh before continuing, her eyes didn't dare look into his, "Mhm, the way you allowed her to touch you said otherwise." she mumbled.