21: The Equilibrium; The Calm Before The Bad Days Ahead

Y/n was working and was pouring shots at the time.

The girl slid it to the person who ordered it across the wooden counter in which he caught.

She glanced at Parker who was dancing on table 5, making sure she was okay and no one was acting up around her.

Parker could more than handle herself but Y/n didn't really care, just looking out for her.

The female was taking a shot for herself, screwing her eyes shut when the liquor burned her throat on the way down.

Heavy footsteps were heard and before Y/n could react, she was thrown in a tight embrace.

Immediately being startled but when she heard the voice, she paid no mind.

"Y/n. I love you."

With a giggle, Y/n shook her head when the male let go of her, "I take it the date went well."

"Well?" Killion quoted, "It was fucking fantastic. Where'd you even meet a woman like that?"

"Matt knew her when he was younger." Y/n said, "So is there going to be a second date?"

The black haired male chuckled, "I'd actually die if there wasn't."

Y/n smiled at the male and place a hand on his shoulder, "I'm really glad this worked out." she paused, "God knows how long you've been single."

"Hey!" Killion huffed, "It hasn't been that long."

Y/n rolled her eyes and waved him off, "You need to stop all that damn lying, Killy."

This made the male laugh as he ran a hand through his hair, going through with ease.

"Gotta run, Y/n. I'll see ya, yeah?"

"See ya, Killy."

Killion hugged Y/n once last time as she gladly accepted and with a nod, he left.

Whilst Y/n worked the rest of her shift, she had to pull her knife on 6 different men.

Twice the amount she does regularly.

Apparently the word 'no' or 'leave me the fuck alone' means nothing anymore.

Wrapping up the end of her shift, Y/n changed out of her uniform and slung a strap over a shoulder.

On the way out of the bathroom she ran into Parker.

"Hey sexy~"

This made Y/n laugh, "Sup flirt." she nodded in greeting, "Mello's waiting for you already?"

Parker set her bag on the bathroom counter and opened her bag, "Yup, we got a bottle of whiskey at home with our name on it." The ginger girl then laughed, "Maybe I'll get lucky."

Y/n twisted her face, "Good luck with that...I guess."

Parker looked at the girl's flushed face and wheezed, "What are you? 10 years old?" Parker then pulled out the clothes she was going to change into, "You're gonna have to do it with Matt at sometime."

Y/n's cheeks heated up instantly and then played it off by scoffing, "Whatever Parker."

"Oh my God. You're blushing!" Parker squealed, "You're definitely thinking about it."

"I ain't thinking about shit." Y/n huffed, "Whatever okay. Have fun with Mello."

With that she left the bathroom and headed for the exit.

Once out the night club she pulled her phone out to check the time. It was 12 exactly so she was ready to go home and watch TV or something else boring.