19: If The Devil Can't Reach You, He'll Send Demons; They're Called 'Dad'

"Sweetheart?"

The male entered into his apartment, dropping his keys on the kitchen counter.

Scanning the area, Y/n was nowhere in sight.

"Sweetheart? I'm back!"

Upon hearing no response or the lack of pitter patter of feet against the floorboard, Matt furrow his brows

He checked the bathroom and the bedroom and grew worried when his eyes never spotted her figure.

The brunette's breathing got heavier as he looked around the apartment once more, "Y/n?"

His worry grew more when he stood in the kitchen, pulling his phone out.

"BOO!"

The female giggled as the overhead kitchen cabinet opened.

Matt breathe a sigh of relief when he saw her but then snapped out his thoughts by shaking his head

"Sweetheart, what the hell are you doing in the cabinet?" Matt asked as he reached for her hand to pull her out.

"How did you even get in there?"he mumbled.

Once Y/n was safe on her feet, she giggled once more and draped her arms around his neck.

"Matty~" she cooed whilst leaning in for a kiss.

Matt obviously kissed her back with his eyebrows up.

Y/n then pulled away and took his face in her hands and shook it side to side.

"God." she said lowly, "I could just eat you up." Y/n purred before biting on his ear lobe.

"Woah, sweetheart." Matt chuckled, "Though this is turning me on, what's wrong?"

The girl scoffed and pushed him away, "Nothings wrong. I was just happy to see you." she then giggled.

Matt furrowed his brows again and neared closer to her, cupping her cheeks.

He looked into her eyes, squinting his in the process as if it'll help him see better then gasped, "You didn't."

With a wink she responded with, "Oh yes I did, baby."

Matt ran to the fridge and opened it only for a groan to escape his lips.

"Did you really eat all of the pot brownies?" He asked his high girlfriend, "Y/n! There was heavy cannabis in that shit!"

What gave it away? The fact her pupils were as large as dinner plates.

Y/n bit on her thumb, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet, "It taste good."

"I don't give a fuck if it taste good, sweetheart." Matt said, nearing closer to her, "You could get sick or end up in the hospital with how much you ate. Why did you do that?"

"It taste good." Y/n shrugged,

"Ayo?" She gasped, "Matt, I didn't know you had a twin!"

Y/n looked to the air beside the male and stretched her hand out for a handshake, "Hi! I'm Y/n. Nice to meet ya!"

Matt rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"You are not to eat so much of those again. Do you understand?"

"But-"

"Do I make myself clear, Y/n?"

Y/n nodded and she drew closer to the male, grabbing the neck of his shirt.

"You should put me in my place more often."

Matt shook his head with a smile etching his face, "You're something else, sweetheart. I'll tell ya that."