25: If Disobeying Makes Me The Bad Guy Then I'll Be The Motherfucking Villian

With a deep exhale, Y/n stood in front of the her parent's estate.

"Yeah. No." Then she turned around to walk back to the hotel.

Mia gripped her sleeve which made her stop. Y/n looked to her sister and sighed.

Mia really wanted to meet them.

The girl held the little girls hand and Matt kissed Y/n's temple before walking towards the front door.

She hadn't seen this estate in years and she wanted to keep it that way.

All the maids, butlers, chefs disliked her. Hell, even the pool guy didn't like her.

None of them stepped up to be a parental figure in her life because the ones she had couldn't be assed.

Not a person cared she had no one.

Upon reaching the front door, she pressed the door bell as Matt held her hand and squeezed for reassurance

When it opened, she was met with the mean, stern and grumpy face of her father.

He looked good for his age but his constant frown made her wonder who would want to be around him willingly.

The girls' father turned around and walked in more to the house.

"Evelyn! They're here!"

When the three walked into the house as well, Y/n's father looked at them once again, mostly Matt.

That made Y/n more nervous than she was before and she didn't even know that was possible.

Y/n was almost tackled to the ground when someone embraced her.

With wide eyes she wondered who the hell could be hugging her. Once the person let go she was faced with the sight of her mother.

She was also very much young looking despite her age and beautiful.

Her mothers eyes welled up and she cupped her daughter's face.

"It's been too long, Y/n." her mother laughed with tears flooding her face. This was not how her mother acted before and her eyes welled up too in seeing her.

She might not have been the best but hell, she was still her mother.

"You've gotten so beautiful." The older woman sniffled.

"Thanks, mom." Her words coming out in a whisper almost.

The lady's gaze went down to the little girl holding onto the hem of her sister's shirt. Evelyn kneeled to the girl's height and smiled

"Do you know who I am?"

Mia shook her head slightly, wondering who was this lady.

"That's your mom, Mia." Y/n said whilst wiping her tears off her face

"Mom?" The little girl mumbled, her confused looked turn into a bright one. Mia smiled and hugged Evelyn in which she returned.

Evelyn cried whilst stroking her younger daughter's hair

"How are you, Mia?" Her mother asked whilst reluctantly prying herself from the embrace

"I'm good." She nodded as she wiped her hand along her mother's cheek to wipe her tears.

Evelyn stood and face the h/c haired girl, "I'm so sorry. For everything." Her gaze went to her floor as she was too embarrassed to look into her eyes, "I hope we can start over."

Y/n was silent, thinking if she should give her mother a second chance but she caved, "Maybe."

That was good enough for the woman so she averted her attention to the male.