Chapter 3

~Tubbo Pov~
When Ranboo said bye I knew how I was going to fill those ten hours. I made a checklist so I didn't get too stressed out, it read
"   -   do treatment
    -   go to the store and get candy
    ⁃    clean room
    ⁃    brainstorm ways to talk to ranboo about relationships
    ⁃    make yourself presentable
I knew the easiest thing to do then was to clean my room. Ranboo and I both had beds in the same room though, so I wanted to make sure both beds looked nice and none of my clothes were scattered.

I spent time listening to Ranboo's > playlist dancing around while throwing clothes across the room into a hamper and bopping my head to the beat while making the beds. I realized that Ranboo needs space to put his stuff so my dad and I carried my dresser from my old room into the new space. (Yes it's in the loft Tubbo has but it's extremely decorated and I'll explain it in a sec).

The brown dresser in my living room was very sad-looking. I decided to spice it up by taking some of the CDs I had painted and put them on the sides. I also put a bunch of little trinkets I had made on the dresser like a cool oval mirror I had painted, a clay mushroom earring holder, and random bunny ears I found from years ago that I had put into a box. After adding some life to the dresser it finally fit in.

The two beds with no frame but are elevated from the little white cubbies underneath. I had  brown baskets in three of the cubbies, they held all my CF stuff like enzyme pills, disinfectant machine, mouth pieces, machine I use for my sodium chloride, the sodium chloride pills themselves and my vest/machine.

There were fun blankets on the bed like a butterfly one I helped make, an evergreen tree blanket, and a big soft blue blanket from Ikea (if you know about the huge blankets Ikea makes then you're a real one). I had a bunch of framed record player albums on the wall, my favorites are my AJR OK Orchestra album, Lover album, and Fine Line album cover.

I looked at my little butterflies I made scattered across the ceiling, all colored differently from the same printout, on sewing string so they always are spinning in one direction. I had a part of my wall with quite a couple of my painted CD designs. I also recently got a big mushroom tapestry and put it on one of my walls.

I took in all the other tiny details of my room and hoped that ranboo noted them. I took one final spin around my room and decided to head off to the store. I just wore my sweats and fender shirt because they looked fine enough, I just looked cozy. I went into the main house and told my parents I would be back in an hour because I was getting snacks for Ranboo and me. I just got an "Ok" yell from my dad and headed off.

I got into my little ford muted teal car. It was from the 2010s but I loved it. (I'm sorry to British ppl bcs I'm sure you don't have the kind of car I'm describing). I took the short drive to Tescos and got a bunch of candies, too many for us to eat but that's ok, I like options and if I got more candy there was a chance I'd get kinds I didn't even know were his favorites. I filled a cabinet with candy but I didn't care because it was for Ranboo. Ranboo is the guy to make me that happy and excited.

I texted him about how I got him a ton of candy but then realized I wanted to ask about boundaries in a way. I'm so glad he was ok with me hugging him or else that would've been a slightly awkward greeting.

It made me remember one of the last things on my list, I want to talk to Ranboo about relationships. I'm not sure if Ranboo even likes me in that way, but I know nothing about his past in relationships because it's never come up and he's private about it online. I like him, I know that, he makes me happy, gives me butterflies, makes me giggle at the most random things, and I daydream about him when I can. But the hard part is that I have to figure out if he likes me.

I could ask how many times he's gotten married on the playground, or something close and ask if anything came about after that. I honestly was scarred from girls asking me out because in kindergarten (year one) one girl came up into my ear and whispered how she wanted to marry me and kiss me when we were older. That weirded me out for the rest of my life. (That may be the gender-bent experience of my life)

Well, I wasn't getting anywhere with this brainstorm in the kitchen so I headed to my bathroom to figure out how to be presentable.

I wanted to dress nice at least so I found myself a green button-up, some cool brown trousers that were loose, and some silver frog earrings. (They both have their ears pierced Idk if this is important info or not but do with this what you will)

I set all that down on my bed and headed to the shower. I always love showering because it's my time to think. But today I was anxious and my thoughts weren't as calm as they usually were in here. I was thinking about how I could make my hair look nicer or if I wanted to wear any makeup.

I spent the rest of my shower spaced out and on autopilot, I snapped out of it when I was drying myself off and walking to the pile of clothes.

I put on my outfit and decided there needed to be some spice. I thought for a moment and was stumped so I put on some M83 and walked around thinking to Midnight City.

I realized I had a couple of bracelets I'd made and happened to make matching beeduo bracelets I completely forgot about when I was feeling especially love sick one night. I put on both and went back into the bathroom to put on a bit of blush for fun and put some product into my hair so my curls looked a bit nicer.

I finished off my to-do list with treatment, I took the time to just chill out and mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen.

Ranboo told me he was landing soon so I headed out, just yelling in the house that I was going to pick up ranboo. I walked out before I could get an answer.

I started the engine of my car and headed out. I don't like being on my phone while driving so I turned it on to do not disturb and put it in the passenger's seat. When I got to the airport I hung out in Ranboo's baggage claim and waited. I saw a rush of people headed towards the baggage claim so I texted Ranboo and told him I was there.

There he was, taller than everyone else, I charged at him at full speed.

~Ranboo Pov~
I felt this huge weight go into my lower back, I quietly yelped from surprise and realized it couldn't be someone too threatening because they could barely wrap their arms around me.

"Hi Tubbo," I said in a sing-songy voice
"Ah so we meet Ranboo"
"Yes I believe so"
I then turned around and hugged him, he was so short compared to me that all he could do was hug my waist while I hugged his head into my chest.

I promise I'm getting better with writing, it's just taking time! I hope you guys are liking how I set up the characters! I'm liking how it's going so far and hopefully will be able to get to the good part of the story after the intro! Please vote for this chapter and give some constructive criticism! Enjoy the book! :)

1394 Words