Chapter 21

~Tubbo Pov~

I walked back from the kitchen to the couch, Ranboo was sitting there with his legs crossed, balancing the mac and cheese he was stirring in his lap.

"I wanted to tell you that eating noises are uncomfy for me sometimes, do you mind if I sit on this end of the couch and when we're done I'll come to sit with you?"

"Oh yeah that's fine, I don't mind."

We had an Office Marathon for the rest of the day, finishing half of season 7 (about 5 hours, yes I did the math) while drinking Fanta.

The sun started to see and I could see Ranboo starting to get antsy after the episode ended.

"Should we finally go paint those mushrooms?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

I jumped up and left Ranboo in the dust, grabbing all of the paint colors and putting them on a paint palette.

When he sat down I decided that I should probably include him.

"Do you want to make the shades of brown and I'll make the reds? We probably want 3 shades, from brown to light brown."

"Ah ok!"

While I was working on a brown-red, maroon, and pure red color. The pure red was easy because it was just the color straight out of the bottle.

In the middle of my mixing I looked up and saw Ranboo mixing his colors, they looked pretty good.

"Ooh, I like how you mixed the browns! I finished the reds now, I made one light red and another more purple for shadows!"

"I love the colors! Should I grab one of the mushrooms and paint it?"

"Yeah go ahead, start with the stem and underneath so if you make any mistakes when putting color around the rim of the mushroom top, it'll get covered."

"Be right back, Ranboo!"

"Ok!"

I ran to the bathroom and found a mini hairdryer, I took a moment to look at myself, I looked disheveled but fixing it now wouldn't fix the past so I shrugged it off and walked back.

"Ok, I'm back! I grabbed the hairdryer so we wouldn't smudge it on the lap desk!"

"Oh, that's nice!"

We painted a bunch of the mushrooms, giving them fun texture, and ended up mixing greens so there could be mossy details.

I felt my stomach start to hurt as we finished painting the last of the mushrooms, I have too much stomach acid and need to eat.

"Can we go make that orange chicken, Tubbo?"

"Yeah! I'm starving!"

I jumped up thinking he'd never say that, I walked fast because my mouth was watering at the thought of food.

I grabbed the frozen bag and shook the chicken out onto a baking sheet. I preheated the oven for now so I wasn't putting ice chicken in a cold oven. The sauce packet was also solid so I placed it in a cup and filled it with hot water so it could defrost.

I turned around remembering that I had someone else with me, I must've been so focused I didn't notice him sitting on the counter.

I turned around and smiled when I saw him swinging his feet.

"So we've got about 20 minutes for the chicken to cook plus warming time, I'm just gonna put it in there while it heats up and put extra time on the timer because I'm lazy."