Chapter 17

~Tubbo Pov~
I was a mix of surprised and also angry.

"Why aren't you at school."

"Chill out, I have a bad headache. You guys are super loud, I have a better question for you though. What was that???"

I'm not about to out Ranboo without him saying it's ok. I feel upset that she was down here to ruin the silly moment.

Ranboo started to speak up,

"Well, you witnessed it. What was it?"

"I- Tubbo literally kissed your cheek??"

"Yeah and...?"

Lani made eye contact with me, I could tell she was hinting at that I liked Ranboo, yeah duh but she's not supposed to know that yet. I was trying to shut her down but she was persistent.

"Ok one moment Lani, Ranboo and I need to discuss something."

I held his pointer finger out to show that she needs to wait.

"So... are you ok with telling her or do you want more time?"

"Ooh uhhh I guess we can tell her."

"Sure?"

"Yea."

"Ok Lani, no screaming ok?"

"Yeah sure. TELL ME!"

"Ranboo and I might be together."

"MIGHT?"

Ranboo put a mask of fake shock on.

"Ok so yeah we are dating,"

"HAHAH I KNEW IT! You see, I'm clearly the best at being able to tell when two people like each other, but anyways no kissing in my presence or being touchy, I'm happy for you but I don't wanna have to see it."

"Won't be a problem Lani, we're going to continue making food, we'll be done soon though!"

She walked out, she had a bit of pep in her step, ugh.

"Oh nOoOoO Ranboo! How are you going to keep yourself from kissing and touching me!"

"I know it's going to be SUCH a struggle."

I giggled at him and jumped up, giving him a kiss on the cheek, I got the flustered look I was looking for.

This time Iwas the one to whip the heavy cream. I added the butter scotch topping and powdered sugar. He mixed the soda, caramel, and butter extracts.

We assembled a cup of the drink and I put two straws in it. I didn't want to get sick over something like a drink.

"Oh shoot wait, has it been an hour since we ate? Plus I want to make sure there's not too much far in the drink, I'll take some more Creon to be safe because not taking it hurts worse than taking too much."

"Ok take some, the recipe you're using says it has 17 grams of fat and 12 grams of saturated fat."

"Ok awesome, I'll take half of what I took for the omelette."

I've never been to universal, but from the reaction Ranboo gave to the drink I guessed it tasted authentic, I really liked the taste of the topping.

"D'you want to go back and paint the mushrooms now?"

"Yeah that sounds nice."

With that, I grabbed Ranboos hand and made him dance a little with me while we headed back to my room.

"You realize I can do that on my own right? You don't need to move me around, just tell me what kinda moves we're doing."

"Hah ok you wanna ballroom dance?"