Chapter 13

I'm SO SORRY SKIP TO THE AUTHORS NOTE FOR THE END OF THE CHAPTER TO MAKE SENSE IF YOU'VE STARTED THE BOOK BEFORE 2/22!

~Tubbo Pov~
"Have you had any past relationships in your life?"

Did he look almost offended at the question?

"I mean there hasn't been much, just the occasional wedding on the playground."

Ah yes sounds about right,

"I had something similar except instead of a ceremony it was a girl pleading her undying love for me,"

"Oh wait, now that I think about it, I don't think we ever broke up? She's gonna be really mad when she finds out I'm lying next to a cute boy."

No-no-no. That didn't just happen, he didn't call
me cute.

"Uh oh looks like you're going to have to get out of here!"

Hopefully, I recovered from that well...

"Yeah, I guess so!"

We kinda just laid there silently, how in the hell has he not been in a relationship? I'm so
confused.

"Wait, so you've never been in a real relationship before?"

"No? Does it seem like I had?"

"I mean yeah! You're awesome, it's surprising no one has been romantically interested in you!"

"Owch! That one hurt! If you're trying to get on my good side, you're failing."

"Am I not already?" I knew that was gonna get him.

"Ok yeah you are, but still."

I kept asking questions, hopefully, it didn't upset him.

"What are your thoughts on being in a relationship right now?"

Ok, this one was REALLY hinting at my intentions.... So let's see how that goes.

"I mean, I'm not going to go hunting for someone to date, but as the right person comes along, I won't be opposed to it."

Oh no, I might regret what I say next...

"Am I in the running?" AH OK, THIS IS REALLY OUT THERE BUT I SAID IT.

I can see the gears turning... it's terrifying.

"There's no one else competing for the spot right now so I guess."

YES!

"Good because I was ready to fight someone with all the adrenaline I've had today."

That's 100% honest.

"As you know, we're both new to this, how do you wanna approach it?"

Hopefully, it isn't awkward if I suggest that we are officially dating?

"Oh that's a good question, what do you want to be called? A partner? Boyfriend?"

There was a look of realization on his face that turned into pure happiness.

"Boyfriend would be amazing. What about you?"

Oh, I didn't even think of that.

"I don't mind either. Depending on who you're around I guess, you'll figure out when, and I can help you out too."

"Well, that's wonderful. I'm glad to have you as my boyfriend, Tubbo."

I felt my cheeks heat up and I gave him a big goofy grin. Ranboo squeezed me to his chest and kissed my forehead, it made my heart melt.