[Happy Valentine's day]

There'll be three specials, all based off of my AU's! Witch Luz x Human Amity, Weirdos Stick Together, and The Dead Witch!

"Amity!!" Luz exclaimed, scrambling up the stairs. "Love!!"

The human glanced back, being hugged, "Hi Luz, what's wrong? Is there a volcano about to burst on the Isles?" Amity hugged Luz back, kissing her cheek.

"It's Cupid's Day-"

"Oh oh!" Amity got giddy. "Valentine's day! Luz will you be mine?"

"I..I thought I was--" Luz nodded, then waved her hand. "Amity, Cupid is dangerous- He'll force you kiss or marry someone--"

"But..You don't want to marry me..?" Amity saddened.

Luz flinched, "Ay amor-- Of course I want to marry you! But Cupid forces you to- I need you to stay with me in my bubble okay?"

Amity paused, nodding slowly. "Will we be cuddling?"

Luz nodded, "Of course Amity."

Amity squealed, jumping in to Luz's arms, kissing her cheek. "Then let's go, get the bubble and we'll roll out!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity ate her chips, waving her hand as a bug flew around her. She hissed, catching it in between her hands, "Oh shoot I actually caught it--" Amity blurted out, moving her hands down, opening her palms and showing Luz.

The witch glanced at it, "Wha-- How--- Let's go-"

"Go?-"

"Save the bug." Luz got up, pulling Amity up. "Got everything?"

"Uhm- Yes-?"

Luz made a bubble, taking Amity's hand and rolling out with her. They carefully got downstairs, leaving the Owl House, making their way to town. One stall, was open. "I've got him I've got him!" A witch exclaimed.

"No I've got him here he is!"

"I'm a fairy you dirty son of a--"

"Bug." Luz removed the bubble, taking Amity to the front. "Amity caught the bug."

The human held out the bug she somehow caught, then beast at the stall pulling out a magnifying glass made of crystals. He gasped, "You-"

"It was bothering me..It kept buzzing in my ear I had to do something about it--"

"How much do you want for it."

Amity paused, looking up at Luz, "For the..For the bug."

He nodded, Luz leaning closer to Amity. "You caught Cupid, Amity. You can go all the way up to fifteen hundred snails.."

The human gasped, taking his magnifying glass, hovering it over the bug. Tiny itty bitty Cupid, passed out, drooling. "This. Is Cupid?"

"Discreet yes. Place him on the counter he might change back."

Amity carefully slid the bug off her hand, a puff of smoke surrounding it. Cupid gagged, heaving and throwing up on the beast's side. "Help--"

"What's the most you'll offer?" Amity asked, pinning Cupid back down on to the table. "No less than four thousand snails."

Luz smirked, "Sell him out Amity."

"Damn right I will. Luz I'll treat you out. Every dollar I'll spend you give me a kiss." Amity glanced at Cupid. "You, give me your rings. You force people to marry don't you? Hand them over."