CHAPTER 5: Blurred Lines

BILLIE-ANN

It's midnight, which means I am officially a 15year old and the first thing I am doing is having sex behind a barn with a guy that threw a surprise party for me.

Judge all you want but its pure bliss.

Ryder is covered from the neck up with red lipstick. It seemed like a good idea because it matched the dress but it has been a nuisance all night, it's like my own personal tattletale.

The thing sticks to anything and everything or in this case anyone—especially one Ryder Salvatore.

"Jesus Porter," Ryder laughs when he sees his reflection on the tinted window. "What happened to rule number 2?"

"My bad," I notice the lipstick is still not smudged despite our intense make out sessions. "I got carried away because of the liquor," and the surprising orgasm that happened under 7minutes.

I also sank my nails into the back of his neck so I wouldn't moan loudly due to the intense pleasure, it was the fastest and best one yet.

"Here," I hand him a napkin. "Clean up," I tease.

"Thanks," he gives me a sheepish grin. "I sort of nipped you a few times there so it's okay."

That he did. His grip on my thigh become lethal when he reached his climax and I loved every moment of it because I missed having him buried deep inside of me as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"What will we do with all these violations?" I take the napkin and wipe his neck thoroughly when he fails.

"We'll call it the birthday clause, only on our birthdays can we really break rule number 2." He kisses me passionately as if to prove a point and I moan again.

I choose to blame this behavior and dirty thoughts on the vodka punch because I am ready to maul him again.

"We need to go," I separate our lips and he groans, his hand refusing to let go of my waist. "We surpassed 15minutes and Dash is already texting." I hold up my phone to show him.

"Fine," he presses a sweet kiss on my cheek and lets me go. "Let me be the first one to officially wish you a happy birthday then."

"You big mush," I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him one last time. "Thank you," I comb his hair back with my fingers, "for everything."

I don't remember the last time I had so much fun or laughed like this on my birthday.

"You're welcome baby." He taps my ass and walks away while I stay frozen.

Baby? Who is he? Justin Bieber?

This is supposed to be a no strings attached—strictly benefits relationship, not the type where we have pet names. I can barely stand him calling me by my last name—which everyone does now because of him—now it's baby?

"I need a drink." I head back inside.

"Morning 15year old." Dash says next to me as I struggle to open my eyes. "Look alive superstar, birthday pancakes are downstairs."

He shakes me when I don't bother to move.

"I think I need to puke." I cover my face with a pillow.

I don't even care if I get caught or get in trouble, I just don't want to feel like my head weighs a ton.

"I know yesterday was the first time we drank alcohol but I don't think we needed to make sure it was our last." Dash opens the covers and heads to the bathroom covering his mouth.