Epilogue

Well here goes nothing guys....I hope you like this little surprise

Totally not proofread, but y'all now the deal. Ignore any mistakes pleasee.

***
"Hazel are you okay?" Trey asks while placing his hand over mine as he drove.

"Yeah" I took a deep breath "It's just that it's been a really long time since I came to visit."

"Everything will be fine" he smiled at me with nothing, but kindness in his eyes. He was always kind to me. Even when we argued he was never mean, always kind. Trey was an exceptional husband and I was glad that we had fought to stay together.

During high school everything was easy for us. We stayed together all senior year and we were voted best couple. Everything was perfect, but that was over soon. College came our way and we had to separate. Trey was going to a college in New York and I was going to UCLA. Long distance relationships were always said to fail, but we tried. We tried so hard to stay together and it almost destroyed us.

We would fight about everything. Every phone call we had ended up in some kind of argument. So we decided to break up and it was painful for both of us, but I honestly think it was the best choice we ever made. As silly as that sounds it's the honest truth. I went through college dating other guys and he dated other girls. Sometimes we'd call each other, but it was never often. It seemed as though we had both moved on and we were happier than ever.

I went to Averoid one day to my father's weeding. Thats right my father married a wonderful women called Lilly. She was perfect for him and they lived happy together. Although during the weeding I crashed into Page, Gaby, Cameron, and Trey. I found out that day that Page and Cameron were together and they made a lovely couple. He had fallen in love with her their second year of college and they stayed together ever since.

Gaby married a guy by the name Tom who was a police officer in Hurrion. He was great. They got married really young and she didn't go to college because she got pregnant with twins. Timmy and Tammy. I love those kids.

Trey was there because my father had invited him. During the time we were together my dad had been very fond of Trey. He said that Trey always looked out for me and he could tell he was the one. My dad had been right, he was always right. Trey was the one and it only took one day to realize that I needed him in my life again.

"Hey Hazel" Trey smiled awkwardly as I sat down next to him. It had been such long since I had seen him. He looked amazing as always. In a royal blue suit with his hair neatly combed back.

"Hi Trey" I smiled "how have you been?"

"I've been great" he answered "New York is an amazing place and me my parents have never been better."

"I'm glad." I said while whipping off imaginary dirt from my light peach dress. I had known Trey would be here and the dress I had worn to prom had been a peach color. Trey told me he loved looking at me in this color and I decided that I would wear peach tonight. Just to go down memory lane a little.

"How have you been?" He asked casually.

"Great" I exclaimed "Los Angeles is just like I remember it and I saw some old friends of mine. I graduated last month like you did and I've been actually thinking about moving to Hurrion. It's closer to my dad and I can come and visit more often."

"What a coincidence " he laughed "I'm actually moving to Hurrion myself."

"But I thought you had said your relationship with you parents was great and that you loved New York."