Chapter 15

"Hey Hazel how was your Saturday?" Page says while pushing me playfully.

     "Trey told you about his great birthday present he gave me?" I say a bit upset he shared our moment with Page.

      "No me and Gaby helped him decorate the place" she says "but by what I can tell he forgot to mention that"

      "Actually I never really asked him I was having a lot fun" I say remembering the dance we shared. My hands on his neck and my head leaned on his chest listening to his calm and soothing heart rate.

    A smile grows across my face and Page gives me what happened look before literally asking the question "what happened?"

    "First we ate and the food was delicious. We talked for a while about other things and  then we sang some karaoke. We sang twelve songs he liked and twelve song I liked. Finally we-" I say but lower my voice hoping that if I'm slick enough Page won't hear me "slow danced"

    I seemed to have failed because Page's eyes widen the size of a soccer ball "You guys slow danced that's so cute"

    I smile and say "Yeah it was cute. It was a nice best friend moment"

     She gives me a straight face "a nice best friend moment it's more like a nice girlfriend and boyfriend moment"

     "No Page" I exclaimed "me and Trey are just friends and that's it"

     "Then why haven't you and I slow danced?" 

     "I don't know Page why don't you ask yourself that"  I say a bit harshly and put my hand over chest and act as if I was hurt.

     "Is it something I did" she says and we both start laughing hysterically.

     "What's so funny over here?" Trey says while walking up to us giving us both a suspicious look.

     "Nothing" me and Page say while trying to hold in our laughter. Trey was going to say something but the bell cut him off. I hugged Page goodbye and began walking to first period with Trey.

     "Trey I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over to my house after school to watch a movie or something" I say "my dad's working late today and I don't want to stay in the house alone"

     He laughs a bit "why are you scared of staying alone?"

     "I'm not scared" I say "it's just when I'm alone I think of my mom more and-"

    Trey interrupts me " I won't leave you alone" he says "we can think together. You know what they say two minds are better than one"

    I smile at him and laugh a little before thanking him and walking into class. I sit on my desk and take out my math studies notebook and try writing but before i can put anything down I begin to think about Saturday. Trey's words echo in my mind me too. What did Trey mean by that?

------------------------------

     "Hi Hazel" Cameron says while giving me a hug.

    "Hi Cameron" I say "you seem happy"

    "Yeah I am happy" Cameron answers while releasing me.

     "Can I know why?"

     "Yeah you can actually" he says "I was going to invite you over to my house to watch a movie or something"

     "I can't" I say "Trey's coming over today"

    "Oh it's fine then" he says before walking towards our lunch table.  I follow behind him and sit next to Page. I eat my lunch quietly before spotting Trey talking to some girl and laughing. I feel myself get a bit angry but shake it off. I then get up and walk towards a water fountain for a drink and see Trey walking towards me.

    "I saw you talking to Cameron" Trey says a bit annoyed.

    "I saw you talking to that one girl" I say in the same tone of voice as his.

    "What are you jealous?"

    "No" I say defensively "are you?"

    "No"

    "Fine" I say while walking away.

     "Fine" he says loudly and it cause me smile a bit but I don't turn back around to face him I just walk back to my lunch table and sit down.

------------------------------

     "You ready to go Haze" Trey asks as we walk out the school gate.

     "Yeah" We both make our way into the car and drive to my house in a comfortable silence. A silence I like. We don't need words to be said. Each others presence is enough. Trey parks his car in my driveway and we both get off. I quickly open the house door and throw my bag on the sofa and Trey mimics me throwing his bag on the sofa as well.

    "What movie do you want to watch?" Trey says finally breaking the silence.

     "I'm not sure" I say "I'll go up to my room and pick one"

     "Okay."

   I walk up the stairs and into my room. What movie should we watch? A thriller? Carrie is a good thriller. No. How about a comedy? Ping Pong Playa? No. A romance? Safe haven is a nice movie. I doubt Trey will want a romantic melodramatic movie. A romantic comedy can work. Yes I like that. What to except when your expecting is funny. Well at least that's what I heard because I haven't watched it. I quickly grab the movie and run down stairs. As I run down the stairs I trip over some kind of box and fall.

     I feel an extreme pain on my ankle and begin to scream in pain "My foot Trey!" Trey quickly runs towards me and tries removing my shoe but I scream "No don't move it. It hurts a lot"

     "Do you think you can stand up?" he asked and I notice by the sounds of his voice he's shaking.

     "I'll try" I say but as soon as i attempt to move my foot I feel a sharp pain and say quickly "I can't move it" 

    "Okay I'm going to carry you then" he says and before I have a chance to object he puts a hand under my back and the other under my legs and lifts me up. I put my head in his chest to hold back tears and begin listening to his breathing which makes me feel safe.

    Trey makes his way towards the sofa and lightly puts me down but I still feel an unbearable pain as my foot touches the couch. I grab onto Trey's shirt and tug on it making him lose balance but he catches himself before landing right on top of me. My eyes meet his and I notice how I can lose myself in them and that if I stare  at them long enough they will take me to some kind of paradise. Trey begins to lean closer each second  and I feel my breathing stop as he leans in farther. Finally I close my eyes and focus on his breathing but I open them to the sound of a cellphone ringing. Trey's cellphone. 

     He quickly gets up and looks at me for a few seconds before answering the phone "What happened Aulani?" he pause briefly "I'm at Hazel's house I'll be home soon. Okay bye"

     I was about to bring up the fact that he was going to kiss me but decided it's to awkward and so I focus on the pain I'm feeling "Trey my foot really hurts I think it could be broken"

    "it's possible" he says "let me go get some ice"

    "Thanks" I say and watch him walk into the kitchen.

*********************************

A/N: Hi guys! What do you guys think of this short update? Trey and Hazel almost kissed! Yay! their getting closer and closer each Chapter! Well I hope you guys enjoyed the new update and I'll see you and the next update which will be sooon!

READ!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

xoxo Creating My World