Chapter 22

Hi guys I just want to say thank you soon much for 16K reads and the 384 votes. You guys have no idea how happy i am when I see my votes or reads increase. I also love to read all your comments so don't be afraid to comment.

One more thing before the new chapter I don't mind being asked for an update because that means you like my story and would like to continue reading it BUT please ask nicely. I got a message (I won't say names) that was asking for an update but she/he basically told me of.

'Can you fu*ken update already like seriously your take fu*ken forever'

I found this to be extremely rude and unnecessary so please ask as nicely as possible and there won't be a problem.

thanks loves now enjoy the update!

*********************************

   "Good morning lovely father" I say while walking into the kitchen. 

       "Good morning sweetie" he answers "someone is in a good mood"

     "Yes I am" I say while grabbing an apple and a cup of yogurt.

      "Can I know who has you this happy?"

       "You know the answer to that question dad" I say while laughing "but if you want me to tell you it's Trey"

       "He asked you out?"

         "No" I say "but he told me he liked me"

         "I'm glad sweetie" I'm about to answer when my phone begins to ring and I answer it knowing it's Trey "Hi Trey"

      "Hi gorgeous" he says "I'm right outside your house"

      "I'm going" I say and hang up the phone. I grab my bag and give a kiss on the cheek to my dad before walking out the door. I make my way to Trey's car and get inside.

     "Hi Hazel" Trey says "no good morning kiss?"

      I roll my eyes at him but lean in and give him a kiss. I feel my body go numb and my breathing stop so I pull back and say "were going to be late for school"

      "School can wait" he says and gives me another kiss. I know by this time my hands are shaking so I grab my car seat tightly so he won't notice. He pulls back this time and smiles before turning the car on and begins to drive. 

    I look out the window and begin to think I guess Trey and me are right for each other.

     "What are thinking about? Trey asks and I feel my cheeks turn pink.

     "Nothing just things" He smiles at me and grabs my hands interlocking his fingers with mine. I feel the warmth and strength of his grip and I know that at this moment no one else matters. I finally see the school parking lot straight ahead and begin to feel anxious and I'm not sure why. Trey finds a empty space near the front of the school and parks. I get off the car spotting Page and Gaby who are both making their way towards me.

     Trey walks around the car and grabs my hand which causes Gaby and Page to give us what happened looks. I feel my cheeks turn red but Trey just seems to shrugs it off.

   "Look at the nice couple" Page says while giving me a hug.

     "Yeah look at you guys" Gaby says while smiling at me.

    "Well I have to go to do something" Trey says and leans down to give me a small kiss before walking away. I turn only to see both Page and Gaby making gagging faces at me. I just shake my head and begin making my way to first.