Chapter 26

"Hi Page"  I said as she answered the phone.

      "Hi Hazel" she said "what's up?"

     "I need you to come to my house fast" I exclaimed, "Trey asked me out last night and today we're going on our first official date"

     I heard her scream -a high pitched scream which was only produced by joy- before yelling at me "I'm on my way give me two minutes I'll be there" She hung up the phone before I could say anything. I smiled and began dialing Gaby's number. 

     "Hi Gaby"

    "Hi Hazel" she answered, "what's going on?"

    "I need your butt at my house now" I yelled "Trey asked me out yesterday and today were going on our first date"

     "What, " she exclaimed, "I'm on my way to give me a few minutes"

     "Thanks, I appreciate it, " I said, but then noticed she had hung up on me. Oh, how I love my friends I thought while walking into my closet. What to wear? What to wear? I pulled out millions of shirts, shorts, jeans, dresses, and shoes, but could not decide on anything that would look perfect. What about my outfit I wore the day that the girl dropped the coffee on me? No. Trey already saw that outfit for me it has to be something new. A whole new twist to my regular outfits. I then heard my doorbell ring and screamed while running down the stairs "I got it dad" 

      I opened the door and saw both Gaby and Page smiling at me with shopping bags in both their hands. "What are those?" I said confused. 

      "Make over" they yelled while walking in my house and then said while looking at my dad "Hi Mr. Micheal's"

     "Hi girls" my dad said while smiling.

     "We're going to be upstairs in my room, " I said to my dad while walking up the stairs with Page and Gaby following behind. We walked into my room and I see Page drop a thousand outfits on my bed and then grabs another bag which is full of makeup and drop that one next. Gaby did the same with her bags and my bed was full of unknown objects I has yet to discover.

     "Okay, I think we're ready" Page says while giving Gaby a mischievous look.

      "First, we need to pick the outfit" Gaby said while turning towards the millions of choices that lay untouched on my bed.

       "Where did all these come from?" I ask worried they might have bought them just for me. I wouldn't want them wasting money on me or my date with Trey.

      "They're mine, I went shopping a few days ago and bought these, but never used them" Page says while looking through the clothes on the bed.

     "These are also mine, we went shopping together" Gaby says while repeating Page's actions to find a perfect outfit for me to wear. 

      "Okay, " I said a bit relieved and then began searching through the clothes as well. After searching and trying on outfits for half an hour we decided on three. The first one was chosen by Page and let me say it was an amazing outfit. It contained of a strapless white top which only reached my belly button. Then came a long green skirt that went up to where my shirt ended. The skirt reached above my knees on the front, but went up to my ankles in the back. We finished the look with some peach colored flats and a small peach bracelet. I loved it!

      Then came Gaby's outfit which was more outgoing than Page's. It contained a small light brown top that ended about an inch an a half below my chest with a high waisted black skater skirt that  started right under my shirt. The skirt was a bit short but not enough to be considered slutty or inappropriate. We closed the outfit with a brown belt and some cream colored heels. Definitely amazing, but maybe too outgoing.