Chapter 28

Not edited. Sorry lol.

-------------------------------------

Why am I crying? I'm not sure, but I just feel really sad. I knock as hard as I can on Trey's door and a strange girl opens. Another girl is in Trey's house! What an asshole!

 "Hazel what are you doing here?" a familiar voice says. Who is this chick?!?!

 "Aulani who's at the door?" Trey says from behind. Aulani! What a relief! 

  "It's Hazel but she's crying" Aulani says while opening the door wider for Trey to see me.

  "Hi Trey, " I cry "I'm not crying, I'm just upset because I feel like throwing up"

  "Hazel are you drunk?" Trey asks while putting his arm around me. 

  "No, " I snap "I'm not drunk I just drank a lot of beer but that's it"

  "Hazel come inside" Aulani says while helping me into their living room. She's helping me but I can tell she's angry.

  "Aulani go to bed, I'll take care of her" Trey says while sitting down next to me.

  "Yes, " I laugh "I need your car" 

  "Fine, but I'll be in my room" Aulani say and then disappears. I saw her walk into the darkness and now boom, she's gone. I begin laughing at the thought of someone disappearing into the darkness. 

  "I can't believe you went to that club and got drunk with Cameron" Trey says angrily. Drunk with Cameron? What! I didn't even see Cameron or did I?

  "I didn't get drunk with Cameron" I giggle "don't be silly, but as far as I remember I didn't get drunk alone"

  "Who you get drunk with?"

  "I got drunk with" I whisper "my pain" I begin cracking up at the fact that Trey thought I was going to say another guy but he didn't find my joke very funny. He seemed annoyed by my presence and I don't blame him I'm a mess. I get up and begin walking towards the door but fall. 

  "Where do you think your going" Trey ask while picking me up.

  "Home" I yell "you don't love me anymore and I think there is no point in me staying here"

 "Hazel this is not the moment for us to talk about-" 

  I don't let him finish I feel tears fall down my cheeks and begin yelling "you want to know why I got drunk? Fine I'll tell you why. I didn't get drunk because I was having so much fun this was actually one of the worst night of my life. I got drunk because it was the only way for me to stop crying over you and I thought that maybe it would help but it didn't help anything because no matter how hard I tried to have fun or forget about you I couldn't. I'm a mess I know I am but at least I admit it Okay!" I fall to the floor and cover my face with my hands to try and hide my tears from him.  Movie status! I think this drunk Hazel is a bit dramatic, don't you think Hazel?

"Hazel look at me" Trey says a bit quietly "I'm sorry" 

Had he just apologized? I don't want an 'I'm sorry' I want an 'I love you'

"I don't want an apology" I snap "I want other words, but you don't feel them anymore"

"Hazel" he yells "what do you want from me? I just apologized and now you don't want my apologies"

"Yes, " I scream frustrated "I don't want an apology for goddamn it, I want you to tell me you love me"

I feel Trey get quiet and it hits me  he doesn't love you anymore Hazel and it's all your fault. My breathing gets heavy and I feel my world start to fall apart and I can't help but run. I open the door and run as far away from that house as possible.  I can't believe he doesn't love me anymore.