Chapter 29

I open my eyes to the immense headache I am feeling. I sit up and notice that I’m not in the clothes I was last night. I'm only wearing a huge red T-shirt and by what I can tell it's a male’s shirt. I look around me and indeed, I was in a guy’s room that I don't recognize.

Shit Hazel what did you do yesterday? Think! Think! I got in the cab, then I arrived at.....i don't remember. I suddenly see Trey walk inside the room and he smiles at me.

Oh god did me and Trey? No, he wouldn't while I was drunk, but I need to be sure, right?

"Trey did we" I say nervously "you know do"

"Do what, " he smirks.

"Oh god your enjoying my embarrassment right now" I say while blushing "just answer did we do anything last night?"

"No, " he smiles "I would never not while your drunk" I feel my heart smile against my chest at his words. Oh, how I love this guy in front of me, I just hope I didn't mess up.

"How's the headache?" He asks while sitting down next to me.

"Horrible, " I grouch "what time is it?" Hazel what's your dad going to think about the fact that you didn’t go home all night?

"Around one thirty"

"Shit, " I mumble while getting up and looking around for my clothes "my dad's probably worried as fuck"

"Don't worry your dad knows you're here"

"What" I snap "you told him I came here drunk"

"No, " he laughs "of course not"

"What you tell him?" I ask confused.

"That you felt bad about earlier and came here late at night and fell asleep"

"And he was okay with it" I ask "I mean me spending the night"

"Yeah, he said he trusted me, " he smirks "with you"

"Well, that fixes that problem but my head is pounding"

"I'll get you a cup of milk it works for hangovers"

He walks out the room and I begin wondering. Are we okay now or is he still mad? What if he's still angry at me? Shit Hazel of course he's mad you just can't come drunk to someone’s house and expect them to forgive you.

"What are you thinking about?" Trey asks while walking in the room.

"About us" I say while sitting on the bed.

Trey hands me the cup of milk and I smile at him, but he stays serious "Hazel what you did last night was-"

"I know" I cut him off "it was stupid and completely unnecessary because I mean I only embarrassed myself, but what I remember saying was that I loved you and I meant it Trey I didn't say it because I was drunk I said it because it was true"

"I love you too Hazel" he smiles "and what you did yesterday made me realize that you do love me"

I smile at him and I don’t know what to say so instead I just kiss him and he kisses me back. I feel my stomach explode, like millions of fireworks. He runs his hands up and down my back and It sends shivers all over my body, causing me to let out a small moan. I feel him smile and pull me closer, eliminating all possible space between us and I felt my heart begin to race. He licks the bottom of my lips asking for entrance and I part my lips, allowing him to discover every part of mouth without hesitation. He had never kissed me like this and all I'm thinking right now is about what I have been missing out because making out with Trey is the most amazing feeling in the world. I don't want to stop, but I feel my body demanding air and so I'm forced to breathe. I rest my forehead on his and I feel his warmth breath hitting me and I close my eyes enjoying the comforting moment.