Chapter 24

AORA

After we all went inside the mall, everyone decided that we should have some lunch first before we proceed to having fun.

We were currently all seated in an eatery but since the tables could only accommodate six people, we had to divide ourselves.

I sat with Patty, Brian, Karis, Nancy and Jimmy. While the table opposite us on our left had two girls whom I didn't know with Millan, Fiona, Rodney and Liz ofcourse.

While the other table consisted of only Timo and Nuru.

Yes of course it was weird, but Nuru is the one who decided to sit alone before Timo joined her. Well they seemed to be okay since who could see them talking and laughing occasionally.. meaning one of them could have been very entertaining.

"Sooo, madam Ora de. What will you have?" Jimmy asked, holding my arm.

What is it with everyone holding my arm today?

But since I didn't want to be rude, I simply replied. "Uuhm, I don't know really, I'm still looking at the menu. But I love everything in it." I said making a funny face and everyone at our table laughed.

"Okay then. To make it easy, let's make a deal." Jimmy said.

"Okay, I... I'm listening".I replied quite unsure of what he wanted to request.

"If by the time the waiter comes and you've not decided on what to order, then I'll make an order for you." He said.

"That makes sense, I'll do the same for Patty." Brian said and winked at her.

"And I wi......" Karis tried saying before Nancy responded.

"Don't you dare finish that statement, I will order for the both of us. What I will eat is what you'll be having also. Case closed" Nancy replied.

We all laughed so loudly that everyone was looking at us.

"Okay fine. We have a deal Mr Jimmy." I replied him giving my hand for a handshake, which of course he took to seal the deal.

"Do you mind a selfie before then?" Jimmy asked and I nodded saying yes.

We took several selfies with him and also with everyone in our table.

"These pictures are beautiful." I said admiring the selfies, but when I reached the group photos,I saw Nuru and Timo in all the pictures.

When did these two chipmunks join the photo?

I wondered since I didn't even see them standing or leaving their table.

"That's what we'll have. Thanks." Was what I heard only to raise my head and find the waiter leaving with the orders.

"Wait, what! How! When!"I exclaimed and everyone erupted in a fit of laughter.

"Don't worry, you'll like what I've ordered, trust me." Jimmy assured me as he winked at me.

I found myself smiling at the gesture.

I looked over to Rodney's table to see what they were upto.

No one was talking except for Fiona who seemed to be chatting with a light skinned girl on their table.

Rodney turned his head and our gaze met and I quickly turned my head to avoid eye contact with him.

You miss him don't you

My conscience asked and I simply closed my eyes for about two seconds and nodded my head to know one in particular.

To be honest, I really did miss Rodney,his touch,his smile,his kisses,his caresses, his smell and everything about him. I wished he just choose me instead, but the deed was already done and nothing could be done about it.