Chapter 26

Millan

Actually I didn't care about what Fiona had to say to me. I already knew about her and Brandon, but I just decided to act stupid about the whole damn thing.

"What the hell is she talking about Fiona?"I asked again.

"Yes Fiona, you mind to explain?"Aora asked glaring at her. At this point Fiona looked really angry, if eyes could kill,then Aora would be dead by now. "I thought so." Aora said and left furiously.

"I ask again, what the hell was that all about Fiona?" I asked my patience wearing thin.

"Ummh...I... it was nothing important just a nasty argument I had with some guy at school and I said really nasty things to him which were embarrassing. And from then on the guy has been threatening to beat me. At one point he twisted my arm in the presence of Monica, but she's not here to testify for me." She finished tears falling from her eyes.

Stupid goat, you must really think that I'm the most stupid guy that you've ever met. But don't worry, your day is coming babygirl, your day is coming.

"Come here gurll," Miriam said pulling her into a hug. "All is going to be fine, but wait. Who's the guy anyway?" Miriam asked.

Good question, atleast you have some sense in you.

"It's just some stupid idiot. But don't worry, I'll handle him. Trust me on that." She said wiping her shameless crocodile tears.

I just stared at her and said nothing cause I didn't want to expose what I already knew. So I bit my tongue and released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Well guys,we have to go. Aora is really pissed and it were not for us,she wouldn't have been here and her mood wouldn't have been ruined." Nuru said looking at no one but her phone.

"Her mood is ever sour anyway." I heard someone say but I wasn't sure who cause the only person who could have said that was standing next to me but it wasn't her.

"Yeah, I'm going home too,I feel exhausted." I said trying to remove my arm from Fiona's grip.

"I'll drop you off then, I have somewhere to be too." Brian said as he placed his phone in his gean pocket.

"Aiight. See you guys on Monday then." Jimmy said as he left to I don't know God knows where, cause it wasn't the exit direction.

I didn't have anything to say to Fiona. So we just left the mall. But as I was about to enter the back sit of the car,I heard her voice.

"Babe, were you leaving without even saying goodbye?" She asked frowning.

"I just have a headache and I feel like relaxing somewhere quiet. And that's in my house. Soo have a good day and enjoy yourself."I said hugging her.

Oh I feel like strangling her

"Can I come with you. I'll be quiet I promise." She said looking at me with puppy eyes.

That doesn't work on me anymore.

"No, maybe next time. I just want to be alone. Take care." I said smiling at her as I entered the car.

"Okay. I love you babe." I heard her say but I didn't reply. I just gave her a nodd instead.

As we drove off I saw Aora and Nuru talking. Nuru was holding Aora's hands trying to explain something to her but Aora looked like she was lost in thoughts.

You wish you were the one holding her hands like that huh? My subconscious asked me.

I shook my head as we drove off.