Chapter 18

Aora
                           $$$$$$$$

  Exams were around the corner and I just had to study to keep my grades high.

Yes my parents have money though not that much but it can sustain us, I can't complain and I thank God for everything that my parents have, but that's theirs. I want to have mine.

As I'm in my room studying, my mind suddenly wenders away to Rodney. I just miss him so much,I feel like texting him but due to the circumstances, I just have to maintain my lane.

I start to recall on the first kiss he gave me and the way his tongue would suck my lips and the tip of my tongue each time we used to kiss.

'Rodney won't be in the exam questions Aora!wake up and bring your shity brain back to work,A's don't come easy , so you have to work for it' my subconscious scolds me.

I quickly shake my head as I continue with my mathematics calculations.

Before I could even finish calculating,my phone vibrates. I check the caller ID and it's Rodney. I cut the call and continue with my calculations. I recieve 4 more calls from him and I don't pick.

Finally he gets tired of calling and sends a text message.

New number: Hi baby. I know that I'm the last person that you want to hear from right now but please can we talk. I know that I messed up big time and didn't tell you about the party,I had reasons as to why I didn't invite you. Can we please meet up tomorrow during games and talk. We have to clear all this drift between us. I still love you Aora. Please just give me part of your time tomorrow. Please.

I read Rodney's message but I didn't feel like replying him. So I placed the phone back on my study table and sighed.

Yes I miss Rodney and I might be tempted to make up with him tomorrow, but I have to consider Liz's plead on getting back together with him.

Oh God help me.

Since I took supper early today so that I won't be disturbed in the middle of my studies. It's already 11.00pm so I have to go to bed and wake up early for school.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

I arrived at school at exactly 6.30am. I was early because I wanted to study a little. We were only 3 students in class and each one of us was quiet until I felt a pair of hands touching mine.

Looking up I saw Rodney smiling at me. Well it's kind of he was trying to smile to ease the tention between us. I quickly pulled my hands from his and continued studying'actually looking at the book cause I couldn't concentrate with him looking at me like that'

"Okay fine. Talk before the class fills up."I say as I fold my arms under my so called breasts.

He looks at them for a moment before he bites his lower lip which in return makes me want to jump on him. Oh my he's so cute.

"Can we go somewhere private please."he looks at me pleadingly as he talks."kindly please, I'm requesting." He adds.

I don't reply him, instead I stand up and head to the door as he follows me. We head up the French room since it's the only private place that is available.

I enter and sit on top of a table the teacher's table.

He stares at me and doesn't utter a word for some seconds.

"I thought you wanted to talk and not to stare. So quickly talk I want to go back to class"I finish as I straighten my tie.

"I'm sorry Aora." He begins and sighs."I don't have any explanation that could justify what I did you. I know that I should have invited you to the party, but I knew that even if I did, you wouldn't have shown up, cause you've told me countless times that you ain't a fan of parties. So I saw no need to invite you over...."I immediately cut him off.