Chapter 14

Fiona's POV

It's Monday morning and the day seems to be amazing. As they say,a good day is seen in the morning. I came to school today cause Friday I was abit under the weather. As things still are I'm dating Millan but he's been behaving weird lately, he's close yet it feels like he's soo far away from me. Millan is really cute,most girls drool over him but he turns a blind eye and doesn't notice any of them, infact he's never acknowledged them, but he fell for me because my beauty is worth dying for 😋😋

After assembly today,we had no classes since the teachers were having a meeting,so the students were free. I decided to go disturb Millan.

"Hey beb. How are you?"I asked.

He simply stared at me and ignored.

"How was your weekend?"I decided not to give up. He still didn't answer me.

Okay this was becoming embarrassing, but I still don't know why he behaves this way.

Wait. What??? does he know already

I asked myself as other students were starting to look at us.

Millan simply continued reading his book showing no sign of acknowledging me.

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do?"I said this time tears almost escaping my eyes. I closed my eyes to just breathe in order to try and avoid the embarrassment.

"I just have alot in my mind."

Finally he answered me and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Can we talk later beb?" He asked.

"Yeah,sure hun." I kissed his cheek and walked back to my locker.

I don't know what's up,but I'll find out what is happening with my baby. At least he doesn't know what I did with Brandon.

******************
During lunch hours,as usual I was sitting with Millan and the crew at our table, as we talked about nothing in particular.

As we were eating, I saw Millan staring at a particular direction and he wasn't even touching his food.

I tried to follow at what he was staring at,but I couldn't figure it out. I decided to push him to bring him back from the fantasy.

"What are you staring at,or should I say who??"I asked.

He simply looked at me and said nothing. He then took his soda and started drinking it forgetting about the food.

"Come on man. Don't tell me you're not eating again." Brian said as Karis just smiled.

So I guess this isn't the first time this is happening.

"Whatever you're staring at, hope it's worth it to take your attention off your stomach." They all busted out laughing but I didn't hear anything funny since I knew that something was not right.

"Let's just finish eating before the bell goes" I said since I wanted to change the topic and get Millan to eat.

After lunch we all went to class but still he was not talking to me. I just want to know what is wrong with him.

Is he starting to look at someone else?? No, I doubt that... maybe he's just stressed cause he loves only me. I know it

Fiona just relax beb,he loves you so much.

But I just have to find out what was wrong with him.

Millan's POV

I just can't stand her.

Yes, Fiona is my girlfriend or should I say was my girlfriend. Other students see me as someone who is always rude and doesn't care about what goes on around him. But they're wrong.

I know so many things that even my other friends don't. I know that Fiona made out with Brandon in that party and they've slept together several times, don't ask me how I know cause I have my sources.

I admit that at first I thought Rod was lying, but after investigating the matter and hearing rumours around school, everything was clear.

When she came to say hi in the morning,I was so furious that I almost exploded,but I kept my cool.

Just seeing her lying to my face about how much she loves me made me want to strangle her till she dies. How can someone pretend like that??

Anyway,that aside.

Lately I've been staring at Aora so much, not that I'm a psychopath, but there's just something about her that makes me want to look at her without getting tired. I can stare at her during all lunch period.

Last Friday she noticed and tried to outsmart me by staring back but she just couldn't. I felt like smiling but I decided not to.

I know that she kinda have a thing with Rod cause I saw them kissing once in her classroom,but I couldn't do anything.

Anyway,flash that.

Today during lunch time, I knew that Fiona would be there but I didn't care. Infact I wanted to annoy her cause she thinks that she has authority over me since I'm a quiet person.

I saw Aora sitting at her table with her friends but I just couldn't get my eyes off her. I even forgot that I was eating until someone pushed me.

Of course it was the she devil. I felt like telling her to get out of my sight but I just kept quiet. As Rod told me, I had to have enough proof in order to dump her and be a free man/boy whatever they call it.

It's closing time and time to go home. Today we literally did nothing cause the teachers had a meeting till after lunch of which they still didn't come to class.

"Ready to go beb?" Fiona asked.

Oh God help me keep my cool.

"Yeah hun, I'm set." I said as I locked my locker.

Pretending is so hard.

As we were leaving the class, I saw Aora going towards the gate with her friends Patty,Nuru and Nancy.

Yeah, I know all of them, but for some reasons, I hate Aora, I still do till now. I don't know why I hate her but I also can't get my eyes off her.

What's happening to you man?

Fiona held my hand as we walked to her car. Which was outside the gate.

"See you tomorrow love." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"Bye bi..... be careful hun" How I wanted so bad to say that b word but I held myself.

I stood aside and watched as her car took off. I took my keys out and as I was about to enter my car, I saw something that amazed me.

I saw Rod and Liz making out at the back the administration block. To say I was shocked was an understatement.

But why would he do that to Aora.

Maybe she deserves it.

Hey readers, I know that I've not updated for long but I've been busy off late but I still got you.

So what do you think will happen next? Does Millan really hate Aora?

Is Fiona gonna find out what is wrong with Millan??

Continue reading to find out 😍🤩😘😘