Chapter 10

Rodney's POV

When I got back home from school today I just couldn't get Aora out of my mind. She's just beautiful I thought. Anyway we lived in practically a mansion my mother was a judge while my dad a minister. I can say we had money. Our house had rooms both down and upstairs.... 6 bedrooms downstairs and 8bedrooms upstairs our house was splendidly furnished with brown and cream colour from the tiles, walls, furniture, ceiling, doors and almost everything except our clothes and shoes.

Well I didn't like bragging about where I come from and my father's social status. Anyway, as I laid on my bed with headphones on with my bear chest and some sweatshorts I decided to text my beb... Okay not yet beb but soon to be 😎😚...

After texting I relaxed to wait for her reply. I just could not stop smiling ... Twenty minutes later still no reply.. "Maybe she's busy let me leave her for now "I told myself. So i turned my data on and went to whatsapp, I waited for the chats to load I was just looking at my phone but just seeing her face and the bewitching gap between her set of white teeth, the taste was awesome her lips so soft and tongue so warm.

Before I could close my eyes I got an incoming call from Millan. This was surprising to me I just could not believe it .

Millan; Hello

Silence

Millan; Rodney come on I know you there man.

Silence

Millan; Can you answer please

Rodney; What do you want Millan

Millan; I just want someone to talk to and you're the only one man.

Rodney; What of Brian and Karis?

Millan; You know that you're the only one I trust. Please bro.

Rodney; Okay what's going on

Millan; It's my thing... It's just painful.

Rodney; What !!!!I'll be there

Millan; okay.

I had to hurry up to Millan's place. Millan had a growth that occurred inside his stomach... It began recently like a year now but Millan insisted that he'll get the surgery after he's done with high school before going to university abroad.

I quickly took my polo shirt and the car keys and left in hurry. Within 30 mins I was in front of Millan's family house. There house was a mansion too. His father owned several companies and various apartments and flats in grand view.

I horned and the gate was opened in no time. I drove inside in a hurry as I got out of the car. I couldn't even knock I just entered and ran as fast as I could.

"Hey man... I'm here now take it easy. "

"Thanks man... "

"Where are your medicine? "

"In the drawer, I couldn't move to take them and you're the only one I thought off. "He spoke almost on the virge of crying.

"It's okay let me pour you some water so that you can take your drugs. "

After that he rested a little on the bed and as the pain subdued, he said "Look man, I'm sorry about what happened with us, I know I was the cause and it's all my fault."

"It's okay,it's all Fiona's fault anyway, she's the one you believed over me . But I understand, she's your babe. "I said.. It was Fiona actually who framed me to wanting to sleep with her after I caught her kissing Brandon in Brian's party last term and Millan believed her.

"I know, it was a mistake just that her puppy eyes blinded me but now I know better "he said.

"What do you mean? "

"It's nothing to worry about... I feel much better now "he said

"Okay then... I'll take my leave."I said while standing up from the chair that was beside the bed. Before I could turn, I heard "can we be brothers again?. Please man you know that I miss you bro. "

I just smiled at him "jeez brother, would you stop sounding like a gay person... It's creepy man...It's okay then I forgive you ...But I won't be sitting with your clique unless Fiona retires 😂😂😂" and we all burst into a fit of laughter.

"I understand man... Thank you "Millan said as he laughed hard.

"Easy man, you don't want to chalk with your own saliva just leave some for tomorrow... Good night"I stated as I opened the bedroom door to go out.

As I drove home I remembered how Millan and I used to be so close before Fiona came along. We used to do literally everything together. Yeah Brian and Karis came later on but still me and him we were more of it.

Millan is a good friend but when provoked, you won't like him.

I arrived back home and from the look of things I was all alone again with the big house and our house helps when I didn't see any reply from Orange, I was so tired so I decided that I'll personally go talk to her in school.

****-*****

My alarm rang at 6am I couldn't even recall how i fell asleep. I recalled that I was thinking of Ora and a small smile krept through my face... Oh God what is this girl doing to me?? I spoke to myself mentally as I stood up to go brush my teeth and take my shower before I start thinking about her and zone off again.

When I was done with dressing up, I took my bag and went to the kitchen where I found my nanny Jecinta preparing my breakfast.

"Good morning my son,"

"Good morning nanny,"I replied back as I kissed her cheeks.

"You seem happy today, mind telling me what's up? "She asked as she poured me a cup of tee.

"Don't worry nanny, I'll tell you soon... Okay."

"Okay go to the dining room I'm bringing your breakfast.

I took an apple from the fridge and went to the dining room.. Nanny brought my breakfast of friend eggs, sausages, bread and juice. I dug into my breakfast.

In no time I was done. I took my bag, kissed my nanny good bye as she laughed. I found my driver already waiting outside for me. As soon as he saw me he opened the back door for me. I entered the car and was off to school.

I was not early today and also not late. I went straight into my class to drop my bag before I went to search for Aora. As I came out of the class not many students were around so I decided to stroll around.

I went to Aora's class but she was not in yet. I was disappointed to be honest but I knew that I'll see her soon.

I went back to class and found Liz sitting on top of my locker legs crossed waiting for me. She had this innocent look that always drove me crazy I just don't know.

It was a look that made me just want to run to her and kiss her and tear her clothes. 'Damn control yourself Rod'.

"Yes Liz, how may I help you? "

"Morning beb, I just miss you so I decided to come say hi to you."she said while pulling me close to her.

I removed my hand slowly from her hold. "Oh, hi too. Can you go now cause you've already greeted me.

"Can you kiss me please Rod,? " she said as she bit her lower lip and touching her br***st.. I saw an orange bra and damn, this girl wants to kill me. She knew how orange inners drove me mad.

I don't know what happened but I pulled her and kissed her, hungrily like a lion eating it's prey. My mind just went off. Until I called Aora and everything went loose.

How's the story people
Please comment and let me know if you guys are enjoying the story.

Love you all