Chapter 22

MILLAN

Pheeewks, this past week has been so hectic to even explain.  From my parents to my school work to Fiona to my health I can go on and on but I'll stop at those four.

I just can't wait to finish my KCSE and go abroad where I'll get my operation done for this growth. This growth started 3 years ago when we went for a trip in Bahamas. I woke up that morning ready to go to the beach, when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I started vomiting and feeling dizzy. I fainted there and then in my washroom and later woke up and found myself at the hospital.

Long story short I was given medicines which would supress the growth and pain. Which I'm using till today. The doctors said that it wasn't that fatal anyways that's why I decided to have the surgery after my secondary school education,since the medicines prevent it from growing any further.

Instead of waking up as usual at 6.00am, I woke up at 8.00am. Don't blame me cause my brain needed some rest before it exploded from lack of enough sleep and rest for the past 1week. I couldn't even go for my morning run today ,I just couldn't afford to no one in his right state of mind can. And yes, I always go for morning runs every day before going to school and that's what helps me maintain this sexy body on check.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routines. You know what I mean. After taking my shower I went to my closet to check what I'll wear and since I wasn't going anywhere I decided on a pair of shorts and a tshirt.

As I was putting on my vest, I received a call. Nope it wasn't her, thank God. It was Brian.

Me:Hello

Brian:Broooo maaaaan!!!

Me:What the...why are you screaming like that, don't you know I have ears of a human being idiot.

Brian:Hahahaaa sorry man.

Me:Cool, so ssup

Brian:We have an outing today by 2pm. But you can come early if you want to.

Me:I don't feel like going for any outing today, so tell the boys that I won't be able to make it

Brian:Hmm. Actually it's not only the boys, some of our classmates will be there. So you better be there too.

Me:The more reason I don't wanna come. You'll tell me how it went tonight.

Brian:You don't want to wake up the demon in me.

Me:Really now.

Brian:Fine, you can as well get ready for a full day with Fiona .

Me:Fine, I'll be there then.

Brian:Good boy. I told you, you don't want to wake my demon up.

Me:I get you. Later then.

Brian:Later man.

I cut the call and threw it on the bed. My day has already been ruined, cause I had plans to relax the whole day doing nothing.

Since I've already decided to go to the get together or whatever they call it, I might as well get ready now, take my breakfast and go over to Rod's place so that we can go together.

I decided to settle on a jungle green tshirt that hugged my skin but not that much, jungle green pair of jean shorts and black puma shoes. Yeah I know I looked weird but it was what I wanted to wear.

I ran downstairs to take my breakfast.

"Morning nanny."I greeted my nanny as kissed on her cheeks.